[Cancelled]GB (Masterblaster) - AVENGERS -Nova Exclusive Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
[Group Buy cancelled]
Please order on your own via Nova website.

hi guys and gals,

I am going to host a GB for this title.

sft6lhhv.jpg

Picture belongs to NOVA and KDMEDIA

This GB is mostly for non usa members as I anticipate HDN will be doing one for USA members

As soon as more information becomes available to this release I will let you know about it.

At this moment I do not know the different Versions that are coming , so when this information is known we will have to then do the count of who wants what.

If your interested in joining please do let me know by writing here in the Thread...

Price - TBD
Release - TBD

Price will look something like this (this is only an example as there are various variables that I cannot influence) :

Steelbook ($) + shipping from KR to me (x$) + impor tax (divided amoung all SBs) + $4 for my time and work (per steelbook for the first , for any after that $3) + shipping to you (x$)

Combined shipping is always welcomed and can be requested.

Take care
John

EDIT 1 - IF you JOIN I expect you to stay commited . I don't have the time to go back and forth and definitely don't like any discussions . If your not sure at this time , DO NOT join.

EDIT 2 - I also have the right not to service someone if they are on my Blacklist , so if you are on it (and you know who you are ) then just don't waste my time nor yours .

Sorry but this is a needed measure as I am sick and tired of people not honoring there commitment !!

PS. By joining this GB you will automatically be entered into a drawing for the V1 IRON MAN Blufans empty case (FREE) . On the date of release the winner will be announced. This drawing will take place at random.org

WISH EVERYONE LUCK !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
1 for me aswell John, combined with the others. Thanks

EDIT - 1x lenticular 1x type B (if possible)

Last edited:
1 full slip to the UK please; Many thanks, and greatly appreciated.
AMENDED
Please could I have the lenticular please??
Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.