apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: CANCELLED

Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Adding this placeholder for now, already confirmed at Best Buy Canada on their site.

Certain it will be the same as WWA art, given it's Sony.

More info at our BB Canada discussion thread

life-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently nobody in the world knows if we are getting this or even the amaray from Best Buy, I have posted numerous times on BBY twitter, asked Scanavo on FB, called BBY, nobody knows

Release date: June 20, 2017
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Adding this placeholder for now, already confirmed at Best Buy Canada on their site.

Certain it will be the same as WWA art, given it's Sony.

More info at our BB Canada discussion thread

View attachment 314767
Are you sure about this release? I don't know if I should keep my Amazon UK order or cancel for this but this seems to be non-existent as Rick said.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ricker
Are you sure about this release? I don't know if I should keep my Amazon UK order or cancel for this but this seems to be non-existent as Rick said.

I would like to know as well. I have a friend from Canada getting mine, need to know if I can cancel or not

I would like to know as well. I have a friend from Canada getting mine, need to know if I can cancel or not
I didn't look at the Canadian edition till just now, I didn't know that it also has the 4K UHD disc too. That would most likely mean that this one is getting it too. I don't mind the UHD as long as it's accompanied by a standard Blu-ray, what I can do without is the price when a UHD disc is included. If 4K hopes to burst through the market for everybody to catch on they have got to come down in price.

Needless to say the UK edition is title-less on the cover while the Canadian is multilingual making the UK edition my preferred edition.

I heard the steelbook is cancelled in the USA.
If that's the case I'm glad I never canceled my Amazon UK order for this title. The only thing about the Canadian edition is it appears to be bilingual on the front and spine while the U.K. Edition appears to be titleless on the front and just has the title on the spine.