Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Release date: February 24, 2012
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: N/A

51wHegoLIXL.jpg

img_2127-jpg.13754

Last edited by a moderator:
@ricster you take great pictures that does justice to the release, after my CA Taiwan, this is my 2nd Favourite one and it's a great release, love everything about it and it's a superb Grail one. some don't like just the little cardboard slip in front but I feel it's unique and just perfect for this release with a nice back Japanese artwork. Very nice to display. Love that there is no slip flap over the top but j-card stop at top of back steel.

Reactions: ricster and dipzy
A beauty ..I gotta post my ironman fs but going through my boxes is gonna take me a while .. One of my faves up there with the Ironman FS
KEEP STEELBOOKS ALIVE :)!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 184
Reactions: pokjak290
Was keeping an eye on one of these on eBay yesterday. Missed out but wondering if it went to anyone on here.

• Thanks
Reactions: Starling
Was keeping an eye on one of these on eBay yesterday. Missed out but wondering if it went to anyone on here.

And if so, please provide your address, telephone number, time of day you are least likely to be home and if possible, a map to the location of the steelbook.

Oh and if by any chance you might be going on vacation soon, can you please post the dates that you will be gone.

Thanks in advance.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bungral and Actarus
And if so, please provide your address, telephone number, time of day you are least likely to be home and if possible, a map to the location of the steelbook.

Oh and if by any chance you might be going on vacation soon, can you please post the dates that you will be gone.

Thanks in advance.

:rofl::joy::hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian