Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Feb 10, 2013
Singapore
Release date: September 14, 2016
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: 1080 NTD

英雄內戰1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I'm so happy I pre-ordered this. Marvel slips from TW have always been pretty good with embossed lettering. The IM3 one is awesome. I even loved the Guardians Cassette sleeve. Shame Warner can't put the same effort in for their steels.

My order status has changed to 'preparing' :woot:. Hoping for a shipping email in the next day or two.

Important Notice: just confirmed the disc only comes with DTS-HD High Resolution 7.1
i don't understand why they didn't use DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 as usual...
(this version of disc is using in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand and China.)

WHY? DISNEY, WHY??????

螢幕截圖 2016-09-15 10.10.36.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ranavalone
I watched this movie tonight and I don't know if it's just me but this felt like a ''full on'' Avengers Movie. Everything about it cried ''Avengers''.
This did not feel like a ''Captain America'' Movie at all.

I did enjoy this ''Avengers'' movie Though :wacky:

it's not the first Disney's release with DTS-HD HR, Brave and the latest release was The Finest Hour, all have DTS-HD HR...
and it seemed majority of CA: CW asian releases would have the same specs, CN, HK, TH (Blufans, ML) would all have DTS-HD HR, I hope KR would have different specs tho...

Check the junk folder in your email program, sometimes it may go in there.

I check the junk folder everytime. In my case it's easy to know when there is some email in the junk folder....but unfortunately, nothing there. Everybody here in the forum got the shipping email?

I check the junk folder everytime. In my case it's easy to know when there is some email in the junk folder....but unfortunately, nothing there. Everybody here in the forum got the shipping email?

I would contact JSDVD and tell them you did not get a email to pay for shipping for that order.

If you check your order page, it will let you know if they have posted your shipping price link yet or not. You don't need an email if the link shows up under your account ;)

If you check your order page, it will let you know if they have posted your shipping price link yet or not. You don't need an email if the link shows up under your account ;)
This.

My order status is still "preparing". Not worried, they'll get to it eventually :)

I just checked the status of my order, and it is "in processing"... by now, everyone status is preparing or already got the email with shipping information. I'm gonna contact the store on mondey to see what is going on.