Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A lotta nova bashing going on now lol
Personally I think novas slip are a better choice of art work and many prefer the wwa steel also
Both sets have good pionts just down to opinion once again

The bashing is more towards getting their arses in gear and getting their nova choice out before a nicer WEA package but that don't mean their slips or lentis won't be any good. They are King of lentis

The other bashing is the price which hasn't changed but with the current state of things and more companies releasing global editions of the same film each week adds to people picking and choosing.

One way they can ensure sell outs is being conpetitive with price and lower it a tad. That's not a massive ask. Most companies do that anyway

I ended up keeping my nova lenti on order because I love their lentis so much and I need it to complete their NC marvel line but I'm hoping for dr strange they get it out quicker than Blu fans and the price is a bit better (latter prob won't happen though)

Now I am debating about on my pre order?? :( The Lenti looks really nice, but overall I liked the Full Slip Artwork and that is why I went with Full Slip... Now I am wondering if I should have gone with a Lenti. This was the very first time I have ever gone with a Full Slip on a Blufans release as I always get Lenti's. Not sure if Full Slip Quality is good with Blufans?? The Only Full Slip I have from Blufans is the American Sniper Film and the Quality is not very great.

Now I am debating about on my pre order?? :( The Lenti looks really nice, but overall I liked the Full Slip Artwork and that is why I went with Full Slip... Now I am wondering if I should have gone with a Lenti. This was the very first time I have ever gone with a Full Slip on a Blufans release as I always get Lenti's. Not sure if Full Slip Quality is good with Blufans?? The Only Full Slip I have from Blufans is the American Sniper Film and the Quality is not very great.
The Last FullSlip from Blufans was Avengers and this one was very nice

The Last FullSlip from Blufans was Avengers and this one was very nice
Yea it was, but I also think the Design of it helped a lot with all the embossing if I am not mistaken. I am 50/50 now, only reason why I went with Full slip is because I really like the back artwork with Cap and Iron looking at each other about to punch each other, Realistically that should have been a Lenti. Don't know if I should take a gamble and stick with it and if I don't like it try to trade it away for a Cap Lenti? or contact group buy manager and switch out? I just didn't like the American Sniper Full Slip, looks very dull and not great quality.

Fairly sure you have nothing to worry about. The fullslip will look great as well.

Yea it was, but I also think the Design of it helped a lot with all the embossing if I am not mistaken. I am 50/50 now, only reason why I went with Full slip is because I really like the back artwork with Cap and Iron looking at each other about to punch each other, Realistically that should have been a Lenti. Don't know if I should take a gamble and stick with it and if I don't like it try to trade it away for a Cap Lenti? or contact group buy manager and switch out? I just didn't like the American Sniper Full Slip, looks very dull and not great quality.

Don't worry mate, my last two fullslips from Blufans (Ultron and Antman) have been exemplary. I couldn't comment on previous fullslips but by all accounts they've really upped their game :)

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad