Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing these great pics. Can't wait to receive my One-Click.
My OC Tracking Number couldn't be found by AfterShip / 17track. Have others the same issue?
Yes. They have weight issue on some orders. They have been shipped but under new tracking. Just wait for the surprise.

Reactions: Radagast
Rainbow Zippy unboxing strikes again :rofl: :LOL: :hilarious:

HDN Member who is mad :rofl:

Hahaha.

These vids are funny! :LOL:

That background voice is what makes it lol. It might annoy some people I guess but at least it is something different and not boring.
At the end of the day I don't really care how people review something as long as I get to see a video of how the product looks, and I
partially make my decision based on that rather than somebody else's verbal review.

I'll have to be honest here. I don't like the way all the designs of the spines are different on the steels of the previous Cap titles (or the slips). Mainly the positioning of titles, logos etc. Would be nicer if they were all consistent. However, this is a top quality steel. I love it!

I'll have to be honest here. I don't like the way all the designs of the spines are different on the steels of the previous Cap titles (or the slips). Mainly the positioning of titles, logos etc. Would be nicer if they were all consistent. However, this is a top quality steel. I love it!

Have to agree - would like more consistscy on the spines.
I Kind of like the finish but think full blown Matt or gloss would have been better - but awesome release overall !

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Love the look of the fullslip that I received today but I was ever so slightly disappointed that Marvel didn't give blufans an art card for Elisabeth Olsen.

Reactions: K.i.T