Captain America: Civil War - In theaters May 6, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Tagline: Whose side are you on?

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anthony Russo[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Joe Russo[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Stan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Brühl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Grillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chadwick Boseman[/ACTOR]

Plot: Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kSBXou5Ac7vEqKd97wotJumyJvU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Banner.jpg

cap poster 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
This makes things interesting.We all know spidey will jump teams by the end of the movie.No way he want's his identity out.I also suspect Black widow and Panther will will jump as well.in the end, tony will stand alone.

:spiderman: Spider-Man finally revealed in the new trailer! :woot:

My personal order of Favorite to Least Favorite Spider-Man Movie Costumes:

1. TAS-M 2 (was perfect)
2. CA:CW (really liking the classic look so far)
3. S-M 3 (Black / Symbiote)
4. S-M 1&2 (Don't think there were any changes, right?)
5. TAS-M (The eyes didn't look right to me, reminding me of an alien)

Reactions: Drum18
Love the tease of Spider-Man at the end! Hopefully that's all they show of him until the film's out now though. Even though this is basically Avengers 2.5 as @mllNY already said, I'm actually looking forward to this more than I ever was the other Avengers movies. Black Panther looks bad ass too! :D

Reactions: harry and Flloydo
My personal order of Favorite to Least Favorite Spider-Man Movie Costumes:

1. TAS-M 2 (was perfect)
2. CA:CW (really liking the classic look so far)
3. S-M 3 (Black / Symbiote)
4. S-M 1&2 (Don't think there were any changes, right?)
5. TAS-M (The eyes didn't look right to me, reminding me of an alien)
Gotta admit TASM2 suit IS truly PERFECT! The adjustments they've made compared to TASM made this MY ultimate Spider-Man movie suit!

Reactions: Flloydo
I can imagine this becoming a true Captain America movie, but all the trailers and marketing stuff has pushed the other characters pretty much in focus, that's why people see this as Avengers 2.5 .
I'm pretty sure the whole atmosphere of this one will be similar to Winter Soldier, but on a completely different level, due to more big characters beeing involved.

Can't wait to see what happens between Cap and Bucky!

...oh, and of course the end of the new trailer made me smile all over my god damn face :D :D

Oh and by the way, i have a grounded theory of Giant-Man beeing part of that airport fight.. :)
At least if Lego stays true to the source.. ;)

Lego-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Captain-America-Civil-War-Airport-Battle.png

Holy **** what an awesome trailer

Serioulsy cannot wait

Looks like vision gets f*cked up, ant man jumping off of Hawkeyes arrow and jumping through Tony's fingers looks incredible and spidey turning up and stealing caps shield is unreal.
The spidey suit looks well old school too. I admit that I think TASM2 suit was the best so I hope after a while I adjust to his new suit
Also how comes spideys eyes move? Or get darker. Interested in that

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I think the classic Spidey suit is perfect for the young Tom Holland because this is the Spidey that we will see grow up, graduate from school, work and having his suit evolve in the process. We will see a version of the TASM2 suit sometime in the future movies for sure, maybe Infinity War. And this suit is referenced from Spider-Man's first suit when he debut in the comics. So to me, this is a sign of great things to come.

Well I have booked Aril 29th off work, so either going to the Midnight showing or the 1:30pm (first showing here for Friday daytime) ...or both :rofl:
I never understand how people manage to get to midnight showings at cinemas. I'd never manage to get there at that time and even if I did, I'd probably fall asleep and miss the entire film!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187