Captain America: Civil War (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Embossing/debossing on front and back

11557669-1074518005203329.jpg

11557669-7214518005474730.jpg
11557669-1644518005676315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I like that art. Guessing the back will be iron man with caps reflection

Makes sense that's the back art.

Really like the back art. Prefer it to the front

• Thanks
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees
Pre-order: Saturday September 23, 2017 6PM approx.

With artwork going all the way to the edges please God make everything line up.

Much better than the previous WWA steel... no surprises there. I've no need for another copy of the movie though, so it's a pass for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees
Love that!! I passed on the last few Marvel lenti’s from Zavvi (Hulk, AOU & Antman) but I’m all over this!!

The embossing and debossing may make this look half decent but it's a poor choice of art imo and if passed Zavvi lenti are anything to go by it will be poor quality also

I think the blufans steel is the best art both front and back, great finish and looks amazing in hand but the back of this is cool. Cap looks a lil cheesey on the front

But this would look amazing in gloss. Unfortunately it will be that dull matte the rest of the wave has with those horrible metallic shine muted sections

I can only imagine how bad the lenti will be

Sold all my Zavvi lenticulars in the end. That horrendous Age of Ultron was the nail in the coffin.

Lol yeah that one was bad.

I think the blufans steel is the best art both front and back, great finish and looks amazing in hand but the back of this is cool. Cap looks a lil cheesey on the front

But this would look amazing in gloss. Unfortunately it will be that dull matte the rest of the wave has with those horrible metallic shine muted sections

I can only imagine how bad the lenti will be

Lol yeah that one was bad.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I don't think the title helps very much since the back has more of an impact without it

It's like a slip cover or something.