Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #55) [Korea]

Which edition are you getting?

• Lenticular

Votes: 54 35.3%
  • Full Slip A1

Votes: 58 37.9%
  • Full Slip A2

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • One Click

Votes: 36 23.5%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2017
Release date: August 31, 2017
Purchase links: : One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - (Pre-order August 17 at 2 PM Korea time) - All editions showing as OOS
Price: $46.99
Notes: Spot gloss with debossed title - Limited to 4000 numbered copies (Full Slip A1 1300 - Full Slip A2 1200 - Lenticular 1500)
Group Buys: hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2

20638932_2140421422851730_8492093618141931251_n.jpg 20638168_2140421506185055_534237518305182234_n.jpg 20638843_2140421539518385_4832710646608199514_n.jpg
20732979_1604775996260503_1444291850_n.gif
IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow my one click arrived today ! :thumbs:. It was k packet shipping as well so I wasn't expecting it for ages tbh

A1 is damaged though :(

How are Kimchi with dealing with damage as I've never bought direct before ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 238
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
OMG that's some awful damage ... :( sorry to hear that @Lewis Watts. Now I really wanna know how they're dealing with these kinda things. Will they replace the damaged ones or just refund. :dunno: I really hope it's the former.

@cooey did you by any chance check the GB slips for damages and what do we do if we get a damaged one?

Somehow my one click arrived today ! :thumbs:. It was k packet shipping as well so I wasn't expecting it for ages tbh

Was it sent like that?

Find it hard to believe something like that could happen between all the layers of bubblewrap?

Was it sent like that?

Find it hard to believe something like that could happen between all the layers of bubblewrap?

Yeah mate. To be honest I'm not sure if it was Damaged before the slips where sealed together or not. But it definitely wasn't whilst it was in transit as the box was fine.

Has anybody had this happen before with kimchi one clicks ?

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012

First of all: Sorry about the damaged slip. What a downer!
On to your question: There's no simple answer. Sometimes Tony seems to be very responsive and forthcoming, and in other cases he's not easy to deal with. But generally speaking Kimchi do replace damaged slips, even though it takes some time and convincing sometimes. Most likely he'll send you a replacement with your next order. Fingers crossed you'll get it sorted quickly.

Send an email to Tony using this email address [email protected]

Now some members have had problems with damage request so I would recommend(as I never had any issue with Kimchi in regards to damage items, quite the opposite).

Be really simple when you write, the shorter the sentences the better(language barrier). Take pictures of the damage and add it to your email.
In subject field of email: write your order number.
Simply inform that you have received a damaged slip and ask if it is possible to receive a Fullslip replacement.
Ask if there is something that can be done.
Just go straight to the point, be polite and nice(I believe that may make the difference on how he addresses the issue)

Hope this helps ;)

Now some members have had problems with damage request so I would recommend(as I never had any issue with Kimchi in regards to damage items, quite the opposite).

Be really simple when you write, the shorter the sentences the better(language barrier). Take pictures of the damage and add it to your email.
Simply inform that you have received a damaged slip and ask if it is possible to receive a Fullslip replacement.
Just go straight to the point, be polite and nice(I believe that may make the difference on how he addresses the issue)

Hope this helps ;)

Thanks or the info ! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

their service is so good, so that I wont buy from them directly anymore. still waiting for my The Incredibles replacement.
a good advice: join cooeys GBs and you wont get damaged items, but if so, then cooey will help you.

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek and cooey

Hope this helps ;)
Expert Kimchi advice from the FAC Ambassador :LOL::D Jack of all trades :hilarious:

Seriously though, perfectly sound advice buddy ;) Follow those steps to the T and you 'should' be fine @Lewis Watts :thumbs: Sorry to see that damage btw :sorry:

Although I would mention, whenever I've contacted Tony myself, I've always used [email protected] so if no luck trying one, try the other too. Either way, good luck buddy :angel::thumbs: You may or may not need it :rolleyes:

their service is so good, so that I wont buy from them directly anymore. still waiting for my The Incredibles replacement.
a good advice: join cooeys GBs and you wont get damaged items, but if so, then cooey will help you.

I usually do but didn't have the money at the time so had to go direct :/

Did somebody say my name? LOL. That damage is the result of having the one clicks sealed together and doesnt take much pressure to damage during shipment. They must stop sealing the 3 together like that. One reason why I am not buying so many one clicks anymore. Getting single editions much safer.

Fully Agree I do not like them shrink wrapping the 1-Clicks together due to increase of possible damage...always makes me nervous :ohno:

It would be nice if Tony would get feedback on this :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner