Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #55) [Korea]

Which edition are you getting?

• Lenticular

Votes: 54 35.3%
  • Full Slip A1

Votes: 58 37.9%
  • Full Slip A2

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • One Click

Votes: 36 23.5%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2017
Release date: August 31, 2017
Purchase links: : One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - (Pre-order August 17 at 2 PM Korea time) - All editions showing as OOS
Price: $46.99
Notes: Spot gloss with debossed title - Limited to 4000 numbered copies (Full Slip A1 1300 - Full Slip A2 1200 - Lenticular 1500)
Group Buys: hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2

20638932_2140421422851730_8492093618141931251_n.jpg 20638168_2140421506185055_534237518305182234_n.jpg 20638843_2140421539518385_4832710646608199514_n.jpg
20732979_1604775996260503_1444291850_n.gif
IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
;)
It's been four days, I dropped off nearly 40 parcels on the Monday morning so there's a high chance the worker didn't get them all done in the same day as it's only a small village post office ;) But yes, when I go to the post office and collect the receipts I'll send you your tracking number
Might be but I pick shipping with tracking for a reason as the delivery guy often just "forgets" to leave a pick-up notice and the package gets sent back coz I don't know it arrived and therefore don't pick it up. I've had this 4 times already and when loads of people receive theirs and I don't I start to worry. ^^

Might be but I pick shipping with tracking for a reason as the delivery guy often just "forgets" to leave a pick-up notice and the package gets sent back coz I don't know it arrived and therefore don't pick it up. I've had this 4 times already and when loads of people receive theirs and I don't I start to worry. ^^

Which is fine and I understand. All I'm saying is it's been four days since I dropped these off at the post office, just because it's been sent tracked doesn't mean it'll get there any quicker than standard airmail (delivery aim is still 3-5 working days), sometimes you just need to have a little patience ;)

Which is fine and I understand. All I'm saying is it's been four days since I dropped these off at the post office, just because it's been sent tracked doesn't mean it'll get there any quicker than standard airmail (delivery aim is still 3-5 working days), sometimes you just need to have a little patience ;)
^^ I'm not saying I expect it to arrive quicker coz it has tracking, I just expect to be able to track it and see if and when it gets here as experience has told me that I can't trust the delivery guy. Anyway, thanks again for your work!

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
It's easier to be patient when you know where the package is ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: KittyCat
It can be frustrating sometimes and I know what you go through but we cannot control the post it's just a waiting game to be honest. I have recently sold a item on the bay to a guy in Germany, sent it Tuesday gave him the tracking straight away and it still has not updated for him.

Royal Mail pass it on to a company called GLS to ship to Germany and even on there site it hasen't updated yet so you will still be blind, I'm guessing that will be the same to your package @KittyCat. As @cooey stated it take 3-5 days but sometimes it can take 7 days to come, hopefully you will receive it in the next day or 2 anyway mate :thumbs:

• Thanks
@reisspsy As I said before, the time it takes is not the problem. I don't mind waiting a bit longer. The problem is the guy who brings my packages and in the past year has "forgotten" to leave a pick-up note 4 times already which has led to me not knowing the package was at the post office, waiting for me to pick it up. They were shipped back to the seller everytime. That's why I pay for tracking coz it's cheaper than paying for shipping twice and it saves me lots of headaches. :whistle:

Alright, enough with this now. Quick, someone post pretty pics of the steelbook and its slips. :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and reisspsy
Opened my A2 slip yesterday. Not happy with the package. The slip is textured and has some glossy bits but overall it looks dull and boring. The booklet is also so-so. They could have gone creative by raising the texture on the full slip and fully glossing it. Steelbook looks ok and way too overrated. The original Steelbook and the Zavvi Lenticular Steelbook easily blows this away (IMO).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Honestly, I think the A2 slip is perfect. They made A1 glossy and put holo foil on the back of the lenti so there's 2 'flashy' editions and then there's A2 which is muted and gritty and imo fits a WWII movie much better. I know this is down to preference of course but the way I see it, TFA is a WWII movie and war isn't shiny or colourful and neither are trenches or bombed out villages and clothes are dirty and torn so to me A2 conveys just that. :)

Got my A2 from koreanmuse today and it was mint despite being shipped in a bag, so I'm happy about that. I'll open it tomorrow, I'm looking forward to seeing the steelbook and other goodies.

Got my A2 this morning. Agree with the others, the slip looks quite dull and the colours are fairly muted, although the texturing is nice. Not fussed though as I bought this for the steelbook, which looks fantastic! Happy to finally have this film in steelbook format.

Honestly, I think the A2 slip is perfect. They made A1 glossy and put holo foil on the back of the lenti so there's 2 'flashy' editions and then there's A2 which is muted and gritty and imo fits a WWII movie much better. I know this is down to preference of course but the way I see it, TFA is a WWII movie and war isn't shiny or colourful and neither are trenches or bombed out villages and clothes are dirty and torn so to me A2 conveys just that. :)
Agree with all the above. My favourite still being the iconic A1 but it's nice to have the variety in appearance and finishes as you so well pointed out. A2 has great texture and I agree in the sense it portrays a WWII movie very well :thumbs:

• Thanks
Aaaaaaand guess what? Attempted delivery on Wednesday, final delivery to the shop yesterday and not one notification for me. :thumbs: Thanks GLS ... I know why I don't trust those delivery guys here.

Luckily the shop is just a few streets away so I made it there in time before it closed otherwise I would have had to wait till Monday. So, got my OC! :D Thanks @cooey!

20170915_173230-1.jpg

Where are folks sticking the shield release sticker? No profanities please :p
:woot: ... :(:(:(:( okay ... when I unwrap the steelbook itself, I put the stickers either on the inside of the steelbook or in this case stuck it to the packaging of the bookmarks. When I don't open the steelbooks I usually cut the sticker out and put it with the artcards etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
:woot: ... :(:(:(:( okay ... when I unwrap the steelbook itself, I put the stickers either on the inside of the steelbook or in this case stuck it to the packaging of the bookmarks. When I don't open the steelbooks I usually cut the sticker out and put it with the artcards etc.
Thanks for controlling yourself ;) I usually stick mine to the inside case of the steelbook if the interior artwork allows and it doesn't appear too intrusive, etc. My favourite sticking place :p This sticker looks badass but also quite big so I'm wondering where best to place it :whistle::D:giggle:
Stickers go where they are meant to - back on the front of the slipcase!!
That's just crazy talk :wacky:

;)
I keep them on my sealed copies :naughty:
Enjoy buddy :p