Captain America: The First Avenger (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
Release date: February 26, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99

m2229615.jpg

m2229615-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually prefer the title-less front so now there's hoping this will get a nice finish too. :) Ordered.
Maybe a 4K steelbook release of TWS isn't too far behind. I've been waiting for that one for years.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Canadian group buys are impossible now as it’s stock is so small and sellout very fast or listings disappear.
That's not the issue… I normally do my orders on 1st day so I never got OOS for any of my GB's…

The real Reason why there's no GB anymore is
a) USA always gets the same steel
b) USA shipping rate are wayyyy cheaper than Canada-thieves-Post

That's not the issue… I normally do my orders on 1st day so I never got OOS for any of my GB's…

The real Reason why there's no GB anymore is
a) USA always gets the same steel
b) USA shipping rate are wayyyy cheaper than Canada-thieves-Post

Are you referring to tracking?

So I was just on Best Buy's website and this showed back in stock "limited quantities" as usual.
I came here to post and checked back again and then it showed 24 remaining. By the time I finished typing they were sold out again.
I swear somebody must be ordering them in bulk.

Also, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) is now available to order. Release date is March 12th.

Does anybody know if there is german language on all three captain america steelbook?

Since the first one is already out, we know what First Avenger has, not sure on the rest yet.

English: Dolby Atmos
English: Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
French (Canada): Dolby Digital 5.1
French: Dolby Digital Plus 7.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital Plus 7.1
German: Dolby Digital Plus 7.1
Italian: Dolby Digital Plus 7.1
Japanese: Dolby Digital Plus 7.1