Captain America: The First Avenger (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 26, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6316076_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Thanks to @Leprekon for the heads up

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, Best Buy has changed the Cap listing to be in store pickup only. Not sure if that means they printed less than Avengers, or if this is the normal in and out of stock thing they are doing now.

But if there are any USA member's waffling, I'd suggest getting your pickup order in now at your local store.

FYI, Best Buy has changed the Cap listing to be in store pickup only. Not sure if that means they printed less than Avengers, or if this is the normal in and out of stock thing they are doing now.

But if there are any USA member's waffling, I'd suggest getting your pickup order in now at your local store.

I think this has been selling quite well. It is already unavailable for store pick up for most stores close to me.

I think this has been selling quite well. It is already unavailable for store pick up for most stores close to me.

I'd agree - there was also a message I got this morning that said "shipping pre-orders sold out" or something like that.

So it will be interesting to see how this new allocation scheme works out.

USA folks, if you haven't seen, it appears some select locations have gone through a small restock of copies for in store pickup.

Might want to check yours if you missed out the first time.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
I'm sure it will stay as "in-store only" until release day but I highly doubt this won't be available by then (both shipping and ISPU).

Just confirming that the steelbook is still back in stock for shipping from Best Buy

I've restocked the group buy with a few copies if anyone is still interested in grabbing one.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles