Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) Bluray steelbook - Thailand

621964_f.jpg

Disc : 1
Audio : English DTS HD MA 7.1 , Thai 5.1
Subtitle :English , Thai
Special Features
- Deleted Scenes
- Behind-The-Scenes Featurettes
- Marvel One Shot: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer -- Go deeper inside the Marvel Universe and unveil secret plans to assemble the ultimate superhero team, the Avengers.
- And more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone try get this from thaicdexpress last week ?

I talked with ThaiCDexpress on facebook.

They said they do not know why these two (IM2 & CA) just listed on their website.

It was totally error so they will make all payment refund. but you need to contact them by call, email, twitter and facebook if you want to get money back.

cheers

fyi.

sent from Galaxy S4

I talked with ThaiCDexpress on facebook.

They said they do not know why these two (IM2 & CA) just listed on their website.

It was totally error so they will make all payment refund. but you need to contact them by call, email, twitter and facebook if you want to get money back.

cheers

fyi.

sent from Galaxy S4

Thanks Choi

Pretty unacceptable we have to.contact them. They should be managing this

Thanks Choi

Pretty unacceptable we have to.contact them. They should be managing this

Agreed. After several e-mails, and ~7 days later I finally got a response this morning (IM2 order):

Untitled-1_zpsa73b0eed.jpg

It turned out Facebook seemed to be the best (well most efficient anyway) route of contact - so thanks Choi. At least it's sorted now.

Last edited:
:wtf::wtf::wtf: got email too "We have already shipped your order by Registered Airmail, You should receive your order by 14-20 business days from now"

"Combo Steel Book" Sent
"Super Set Steel Book" Out Of Stock - not charged

Could it be that we get the steels :dunno: :D :ohno:

:wtf::wtf::wtf: got email too "We have already shipped your order by Registered Airmail, You should receive your order by 14-20 business days from now"

"Combo Steel Book" Sent
"Super Set Steel Book" Out Of Stock - not charged

Could it be that we get the steels :dunno: :D :ohno:

strange indeed. don't know what to do with that. If i wait 4 weeks i hope i can still apply for refund:ohno:

3 MONTHS!!!! EEK! EEK! EEK! well at least you got it back, hopefully so will i and the rest of you (eventually :D)

You think 3 months is bad? Ha, that is a light-of-speed refund compared to Zavvi. It took almost 1 YEAR to get my refund from Zavvi. And they eventually added credit to my account, instead of an actual refund... Lol.