Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any one else get a dodgy spine with their copy?

I got it from HMV when it originally was on sale, and the spine is cut wrong, so the bottom half of the blu ray symbol and the captain America logo is on the top, and then the top of it starts at the bottom.

Wasn't as big a collector then and shrugged it off rather than trying to get another copy, but just wondered if any others were like that

This is a nice looking steel. Going by the number of threads on this, this is a massive steel worldwide? Were there 4k HMV ones? Any idea or estimate of how many CA steels there are, not differentiating between different countries releases?

Is Thor and Iron Man generally the most sought after Marvel releases?

Yeah, I got this for 25.01 shipped on ebay not too long ago. Fortuntly I put that 1p extra in as someone tried to snag it for 25 quid last second EEK! I hate it when people do that :hilarious: None the less, it's an incredible steelbook:drool:

Yeah I don't think there has ever been a title with actual embossing on it. Would get scratched to buggery!

It can be done but it is just not done that often. I can't think of any movie steelbooks off the top of my head but there is this...

Think it's easier on a Metalpack although Mutant Chronicles (DE) is only embossed title I can think of. Sorry if taken this way OT.

Reactions: jonnie123