Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

Also see individual thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

11165425-7824323603754965.jpg

cap_full.jpg IMG_20150902_181835.jpg
11165425-1954323604208604.jpg 11165425-1524323604214388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
avengers-gif-all-gtfo.gif

Meh, If it's an old Marvel movie that already has a steelbook, I'm not that bothered. If it's something new then hopefully another country might get it. From what I have seen from Z-Boxes, they still aren't for me, I like to have some clue as to what I'm getting. Hopefully Zavvi stop doing this, but they know how to push peoples buttons .. not in a positive way lol

if its an upright Incredible Hulk I'll bite, otherwise Zavvi can do one

the z-boxes are great, but arent bad either - the marvel one was pretty good, as was the retro one (purchased with steels sadly) but the zombie one was horrid. Only good thing was the t-shirt (which the BF claimed)

if its an upright Incredible Hulk I'll bite, otherwise Zavvi can do one

the z-boxes are great, but arent bad either - the marvel one was pretty good, as was the retro one (purchased with steels sadly) but the zombie one was horrid. Only good thing was the t-shirt (which the BF claimed)
Zavvi on Zbox Twitter already said it wont be Incredible Hulk

It wont be Incredible hulk
Zavvi already confirmed it wont be the steelbook as the distribution rights is with Universal and not Marvel/Disney

Incredible Hulk Home Media distribution is and will remain with Universal
Marvel don't have the distribution rights for any home media release they only have the rights to the Hulk Character but not the rights to a solo film of the Hulk (They can use the Hulk in the Marvel universe films as long as its not a solo film of the hulk)
Universal have first refusal to any new solo Hulk film and marvel cant do any solo film unless universal drop the rights to a new film

Thanks for that good information :)

I am glad it's not the hulk then as I said.

Good to finally see some actual chat on the actual items :)

Iron man 2 would be good also

I think iron man 2 is a good bet. They've done most of the other fairly recent marvel films. I can't see it being daredevil or agent carter as TV series are usually much more expensive and I can't see that being added on to zbox for free.
Having said that only agent carter or daredevil could convince me to buy this.

Hey, what do u know?
Looks like the leftover Zboxes form the botched Iron Man bundle is making it's way to another Marvel title
Lets see who's gonna take the bait this time
HINT: Not me

It doesn't work like that at all. A New Zbox is released every month with a different theme and different contents. The concept of geek mystery boxes is well established with lootcrate from the US probably the best known of what is becoming a very lucrative market with lots of different vendors ; indeed it looks like Nintendo are going to be doing a monthly mystery box in the UK.

It doesn't work like that at all. A New Zbox is released every month with a different theme and different contents. The concept of geek mystery boxes is well established with lootcrate from the US probably the best known of what is becoming a very lucrative market with lots of different vendors ; indeed it looks like Nintendo are going to be doing a monthly mystery box in the UK.

To be honest being an insomniac and a pretty big geek I like to watch unboxings and I've seen a lot and to be honest even the bigger mystery box companies can provide a lot of tat on many occasions.

I don't mind the ZBOX only thing, more money saved :p i wonder if they will reveal it today or wait a day or two like for Iron Man.

Well on the quiet someone else reveled it was iron man and then removed it and then zavvi kinda had to release it but I think you should tell people what they are ordering the zbox is one thing but the chance you may have the steel book and the money is too greaf