Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

Also see individual thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

11165425-7824323603754965.jpg

cap_full.jpg IMG_20150902_181835.jpg
11165425-1954323604208604.jpg 11165425-1524323604214388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little bit confused with a zbox thread and this being separate, if this isn't going to be released separately could we have a moderator merge the threads please. Maybe it's just me but each time I see a post in here I think maybe Zavvi have changed their mind and decided to release it individually after all despite someone here confirming it would not be.

I'm a little bit confused with a zbox thread and this being separate, if this isn't going to be released separately could we have a moderator merge the threads please. Maybe it's just me but each time I see a post in here I think maybe Zavvi have changed their mind and decided to release it individually after all despite someone here confirming it would not be.

If you go back a few pages someone said they asked Zavvi and they said it was only listed seperately to be added together in the bundle so didn't say it would be released alone, don't knkw

For Christ sake Zavvi.....do the Steelbooks which were crap the first time round

Iron Man 3

Guardians of the Galaxy

Maybe Thor 2.....the back was dreadful

Don't do them again please how about something you haven't done before

No...the point is if they are going to do old films they've done already then we may aswell get the most out of it and do the ugly ones they didn't do right.

No...the point is if they are going to do old films they've done already then we may aswell get the most out of it and do the ugly ones they didn't do right.

Fair point plus there is not much left in the marvel universe that hasn't had a steel release

If anyone wants a clue what will be included in this Zbox the just type Zbox renegades in YouTube and watch the unboxing videos and enjoy the rubbish

The third U.K. steel for this - is that really necessary ?
Maybe it has 'better' artwork than the HMV or even a lenticular cover ?
Whatever it is or has, I'm not nearly as bothered about whether this is ZBOX limited as I am about 'Iron Man'.

i am glad i already have this as not sure i could take another zbox, i mean aside from the main things there was one sweet, not even a bag, you can get a bag of sweets in the poundshop.

Ah well.

Reactions: lights
And the death of steelbooks continue exactly why I've got out the game not only releasing yet another steel of Cap but the Zbox bundling is a joke I voted with my wallet and stopped buying shame it means nothing as these continue to sell out wish people would wise up to them

Reactions: Mobley and dLux
Hi,
it is to expensive, and i have to go to customs authorities, because the order would be over 26 € (around 30 $) and i have to pay dutys.
I would love to order this Captain America Steelbook for itself. But without this stupid box.

Reactions: monsterzebra
,I don't image that artwork is final but if it is
And the death of steelbooks continue exactly why I've got out the game not only releasing yet another steel of Cap but the Zbox bundling is a joke I voted with my wallet and stopped buying shame it means nothing as these continue to sell out wish people would wise up to them

You don't need to give up on the steelbook game as 99.9% of steelbooks are available without a ZBOX, as I'm sure you realise, and there are more than enough decent steelbooks around ATM and upcoming :)
Please don't let this travesty ruin your pleasure in steelbooks in general although I do appreciate that this egregious policy does leave a very bitter taste in the mouth.
Unfortunately, as long as people insist on buying the bundles, this is the future for a certain few high demand steelbooks.

Hi,
it is to expensive, and i have to go to customs authorities, because the order would be over 26 € (around 30 $) and i have to pay dutys.
I would love to order this Captain America Steelbook for itself. But without this stupid box.

Same here buddy...
i don't see the point in getting this stupid box - especially when i'm going to have to pay customs fees on top of this.

It seems a bit strange, but i'm willing to buy the steelbook alone from someone selling it (for a probably higher price) privately, but i'm not willing to support Zavvi with buying one of these bundles. (n)

Rapid downhill slide artwork-wise for the two Zavvis from the beautiful, simple, classic HMV steelbook IMO though admittedly this has superior content and a lenti I believe.
As we know from past experience a lenti is not a guarantee of quality or good design however :)

Last edited:
Same here buddy...
i don't see the point in getting this stupid box - especially when i'm going to have to pay customs fees on top of this.

It seems a bit strange, but i'm willing to buy the steelbook alone from someone selling it (for a probably higher price) privately, but i'm not willing to support Zavvi with buying one of these bundles. (n)
Why would you have to pay customs if this is being shipped within EU?

Reactions: luke98
Why would you have to pay customs if this is being shipped within EU?

Because Zavvi is shipping a lot of their stuff from the Channel Island (Guernsey, Jersey), which are a special area customs-wise...
So for most things from Zavvi above 25€ we have to pay customs fees... which sucks obviously lol

But i'm not sure how they would handle it with these ZBOX+steelbook orders... do they put the value of the complete order on the ZBOX AND the steelbook, or only on one of these items..?