Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date:[/B] September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Here for REGULAR or BILINGUAL editions
Price: 29.99$+tx (has been 26.99$)
Units: 6630 Reg, 1170 Bilingual J card. Total 7800 units
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Finish: Matte
Notes: Title is Debossed
BLUE STAMP CAN BE REMOVED WITH RUBBING
ALCOHOL

catws_sb34-jpg.71659
back-of-steelbook-jpg.83749

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

catws_sbfront-jpg.71658

M2206813.jpg back of steelbook.jpg

Scanavo video preview

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
Canada will be the same art as USA.
USA thread : here

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a GB for this?
Someone on BR.com was buying me one, but I'm not able to use that site again until the end of Semptember for reasons that I won't go into right now.

The GB links are in the OP :)

Sorry. Didnt notice. I'm having to use the Xbox 360 I.E app to reply here as I dont have a computer at the moment. The downside is that the app is slow and often doesnt load everything on a site, meaning that I didn't see the GB link.

Looks like the flyer price is $29.99....anybody have a screen capture of the $26.99 price? Need to try to get my pre-order price brought down....

Looks like the flyer price is $29.99....anybody have a screen capture of the $26.99 price? Need to try to get my pre-order price brought down....

from what I read in the price policy, the item has to be at that price at shipping time, it doesn't seem to work like Amazon, fluctuation from when you place order and when it is shipped are taking into consideration. Plus limited quantities items it states are not eligible. kinda read fast but if I am not mistaken on the FS site it's what it said.

Ouch... good luck with that... tried in the past and had to fight hard to get my price adjusted. Learned the hard way to ALWAYS re-order at lowest price.

As @Actarus said, you may have a problem trying to justify the 26.99$ since the CS reps won't see it in their system.

If it can help, the price was 26.99$ from July 24 until August 15th.

Last edited:
Reactions: rj531

from what I read in the price policy, the item has to be at that price at shipping time, it doesn't seem to work like Amazon, fluctuation from when you place order and when it is shipped are taking into consideration. Plus limited quantities items it states are not eligible. kinda read fast but if I am not mistaken on the FS site it's what it said.

Ouch... good luck with that... tried in the past and had to fight hard to get my price adjusted. Learned the hard way to ALWAYS re-order at lowest price.

As @Actarus said, you may have a problem trying to justify the 26.99$ since the CS reps won't see it in their system.

If it can help, the price was 26.99$ from July 24 until August 15th.

Here's the email I got when I tried to price beat a preorder with their own lower price:

Thank you for contacting Future Shop regarding a credit under our Price Beat Promise.

As we strive to provide our customers with the lowest prices we adjust all pre-orders to the lowest advertised price, between the time your order was placed and the release date, automatically when the order leaves our shipping facilities.

Should you find a lower advertised price within 30 days of the date the item ships please contact us back with a copy of the advertised price and we would be happy to adjust the price in accordance with our Price Beat Promise.
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you for contacting Future Shop. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Yes indeed applied and now just has to see if it will go through...other option is once it's released follow the price the next 30 days. If not, make sure to follow the price up to the release date and once you see it go down call right away to have better price...extreme solution is to place another order and cancel old one at higher price, but make sure new order passes before(Status: In Progress).