Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 2nd, 2014
Price: TBA
Disc: 2d + 3d blu-ray combo
Artwork (TBA - WWA)
Pre-order: August
K-Steelbook Purchase Link

Note: This is regular steelbook release national wide.
39305023-jpg.89203

Attachments

• 39305023.jpg
    39305023.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 3,050
Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody in the US received theirs from ksteelbook?

Mine shipped on the 3rd, but has been hung up on "Departure from outward office of exchange" since the 5th. :/

I didn't get my order yet either and I don't even know when it shipped. The tracking doesn't have a date but says Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. In my experience their packages take longer than Kimchidvd for some reason.

• Informative
Reactions: JC3216
mine also says preparing shipment. I emailed ksteelbook and they said they are waiting for the CA1/CA2 combo pack to come in stock so they can ship that together with the steelbook. So I guess mine won't be shipped for the time being. :bag:

Actually the debossing, error whatever it's supposed to be doesn't bother me...I just look at it as some damage done to the hanger door by a superhero...:cap:

I would rather the gloss than matte any day! :p :D
Have Blufans on order so I'm sure that will be minus whatever that's supposed to be on the upper right corner...:woot:

Received my copy today from novamedia! The clear slip is fantastic and perfectly complements the steelbook and much better solution than to have poor quality matte finish just to accommodate the title. IMO.