Captain America: The Winter Soldier (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 23, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $34.99
SKU: 6323401

6323401_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Last edited:
What's with this? I'm beginning to think this isn't going to happen. I mean Canada has already had there's and now it's gone and the UK is already available. If this doesn't come up in the next couple of days I'm going to have to preorder the UK edition instead. Fu.cken Best Buy, get your sh!t together.

What's with this? I'm beginning to think this isn't going to happen. I mean Canada has already had there's and now it's gone and the UK is already available. If this doesn't come up in the next couple of days I'm going to have to preorder the UK edition instead. Fu.cken Best Buy, get your sh!t together.

The U.S. was the last to announce that they were getting The First Avenger and so they're the last to announce The Winter Soldier and Civil War. Relax. They will carry it. There will never be a time when Best Buy supplies Canada with a Marvel steelbook and then doesn't carry it in the U.S.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
well i picked up mine this morning and its so niceeee! at least 10 when opened, nobody else was going for this, weird!

I don't believe this and Civil War will be as sought after as The First Avenger simply because they have already had steelbook releases in Canada and the U.S.

Maybe i should order this if available in gb as seems zavvi have not come up with any extras yet,somehow i missed this one on order but got other two from zavvi.