Captain America The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (JB Hi-Fi Excl) [Australia]

mima2005

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Australia
Release date: August 20th, 2014
Price: AU$39.98
Buy link: Captain America The Winter Soldier

CAP AM WS JBHIFI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting for mine here in germany, even though it has been shipped exactly one month ago (August 18th)..

Have you tried contacting JB HiFi yet? I ordered this September 16th and received it today in the US.

Here it is!
IMG_20140924_200704451_zpsvs75oeph.jpg

This was my first time ordering from them. Its scary that they ship Steelbooks in bubble mailers overseas. Thankfully it arrived in perfect condition.

Reactions: monsterzebra
Have you tried contacting JB HiFi yet? I ordered this September 16th and received it today in the US.

Here it is!
IMG_20140924_200704451_zpsvs75oeph.jpg

This was my first time ordering from them. Its scary that they ship Steelbooks in bubble mailers overseas. Thankfully it arrived in perfect condition.

No, not yet, because in their FAQ on their site it says that it can take up to 6 weeks sometimes to deliver international orders.
And the custom offices here in germany can be very slow at times..

I had a delivery attempt notification in my mailbox yesterday, which could actually be this one. :)

I'll post an update in this thread if it turns out to be it. ;)

Reactions: brap88
Promised update:

The package at the post office didn't turn out to be the steel..
I wrote to JB earlier this evening about the delivery status, so i'm currently waiting for an answer from them. ;)