Captain America Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 22 around 12 PM BST UK time)
Price: £39.99

captain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already own the steelbooks though obviously the discs are instant purchases (Civil War being the MCU film I want on 4K more than any other)

Hmmmmm ... is it just the UK getting these in 4K then ? ...... not even the USA have them in 4K do they , I would have expected the studio to have made a huge announcement for 4K remasters.

Hmmmmm ... is it just the UK getting these in 4K then ? ...... not even the USA have them in 4K do they , I would have expected the studio to have made a huge announcement for 4K remasters.

Exactly what I was thinking.... can’t help thinking there’s been a typo and these won’t be 4K at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: kingkarl1967
Does Zavvi charge payment immediately? or charge when dispatched? Very tempting
Yes Zavvi charged Debit/Credit Card when been dispatched
They usually do this the week before release date can be between Mon and Fri before release date with order dispatched same day or 2 days later after card charged

So if you want to cancel an order best to do this by no later than 8 days before release date

Reactions: sengboy
£29.99 for the trilogy in 4k is a steel! Preorder it before Zavvi changes their mind up to £59.99

Is 4k already annouced?! I think it’s just the normal blu-rays, like the Italian version.

If it’s really true....I’m in!

Wait - so these will Not be 4K discs? IF that is true- That would mean there is a strong possibility that the Iron Man Trilogy steelbook might also do the same.

:giggle::rofl: Something unusual going on here

Zavvi have deleted twitter post and all comments to Iron Man and Captain America trilogy steelbooks

Steelbook -- Blu-ray news website has removed details of the releases

Reactions: Antony Hoyle
The tweet has been removed... Guess this is not going to be 4K, or the price they've given is wrong

Well you know what they say, if something sounds too good to be true it probably is

The surprise would have been Zavvi actually giving us these films in 4K for £30. It's no surprise an overeager social media bod sent out the wrong info :p