Invada Captain Fantastic OST - by Alex Somers (Milky White colored) [Lakeshore Records / Invada]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: Pre-order live / ships end of June, 2016
Purchase Link: Invada Records
Price: 23,99 GBP

Note: 2LP "Milky White colored" Invada Mail-order exclusive to 350 copies, Bespoke hand made gatefold sleeve with rounded corners, Exclusive lithograph signed and numbered by Alex himself

CjVnc_NVEAAGT6W_1024x1024.jpg

Captain_Fantastic_Family_1024x1024.jpg

It's a huge honour to work with Alex Somers, best known for his collaborations with Iceland's Sigur Rós and of course Jónsi. When Lakeshore offered us the chance to release the vinyl to this incredible score we we leapt on it.

The captain Fantastic Score is pressed in a quantity of 1500, 350 of which are available as an Invada mail-order exclusive. See below for details.

Exclusive Mailorder Variant

• 350 copies
  • Double vinyl LP pressed on 'Milky Clear Vinyl'
  • Bespoke hand made gatefold sleeve with rounded corners
  • Digital Download card included
  • Exclusive lithograph signed and numbered by Alex himself (not available anywhere else)
Please listen to the sampler HERE.

Fans of Sigur Rós should not miss out on this.

*This LP is under licence from our Hollywood friends Lakeshore Records who are releasing the CD and Digital version of this title.*

It's the "regular release" with I think 1500 copies retail worldwide

Yep, the 1 in the OP is the one to go for. Invada have a habit to release their editions on so many colors, lol. In how many colors are Drive again, 5 + the pic disc? :D

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Yep, the 1 in the OP is the one to go for. Invada have a habit to release their editions on so many colors, lol. In how many colors are Drive again, 5 + the pic disc? :D

Yeah, the Drive OST will still be re-issued in 10 years. Instant classic.

(You remembered me to a thread I wanted to do. Thank you ;) )

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
If you like Sigur Ròs you should give this a listen!

Movie Trailer:

@Noodles @comICS-soon @Travis Bickle @Tacozilla @spass @Spike Anderson @wongsifu @Flloydo

Thanks for the tag dan

I'm a huge Sigur ròs fan. Love their music ( Ágætis Byrjun & meõ suõ I eyrum viõ spilum endalaust are beautiful albums) they kinda remind me of a foreign animal collective
Also see the trailer a few weeks back and looks great too. I'll have to check out the soudtrack

Do Sigur ròs do the whole score?

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and dan8885
Yeah, the Drive OST will still be re-issued in 10 years. Instant classic.

(You remembered me to a thread I wanted to do. Thank you ;) )

Keep on re-issue I say! Lol!

I have the pink, yellow and pic.disc Invada.
And both Mondo's, sadly only the black reg + the rsd pic disc.

• Thanks
Thanks for the tag dan

I'm a huge Sigur ròs fan. Love their music ( Ágætis Byrjun & meõ suõ I eyrum viõ spilum endalaust are beautiful albums) they kinda remind me of a foreign animal collective
Also see the trailer a few weeks back and looks great too. I'll have to check out the soudtrack

Do Sigur ròs do the whole score?

No, Score is done by Alex Somers. But description says this:

"It's a huge honour to work with Alex Somers, best known for his collaborations with Iceland's Sigur Rós and of course Jónsi"
"Fans of Sigur Rós should not miss out on this."

Keep on re-issue I say! Lol!

I have the pink, yellow and pic.disc Invada.
And both Mondo's, sadly only the black reg + the rsd pic disc.

I only got the pink variant. Would love to own the Mondo but I missed out and cant afford it :(

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and Flloydo
No, Score is done by Alex Somers. But description says this:

"It's a huge honour to work with Alex Somers, best known for his collaborations with Iceland's Sigur Rós and of course Jónsi"
"Fans of Sigur Rós should not miss out on this."

I only got the pink variant. Would love to own the Mondo but I missed out and cant afford it :(

Ohhh lol missed that

( I need a drive coloured vinyl - preferably pink :( )

• Thanks
  • Thanks