Captain Marvel (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 15, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - Collector's Edition 3D+2D - Collector's Edition 4K+2D
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (CE 3D+2D) - £67.99 (CE 4K+2D)
Notes: Collector's Editions limited to 1000 units worldwide.

12061642-6104671963506406.jpg12060728-2104655930386707.jpg
12061642-1664671963753828.jpg12061642-6724671963994956.jpg12061642-1184671964148148.jpg12060728-2544655600626086.jpg12060728-4784655600735370.jpg12060728-9664655601223308.jpg12060728-1474655600982816.jpg
12061642-9684655423233461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snooloui
Just snagged a 4K steel with code after cancelling collectors edition box .... with the long wait expected till either FA or BF release their editions this will tide me over.
Can't justify £70 for a box and a few cards plus could this be like the Close Encounters light up box where once the battery as gone you are screwed.

Just snagged a 4K steel with code after cancelling collectors edition box .... with the long wait expected till either FA or BF release their editions this will tide me over.
Can't justify £70 for a box and a few cards plus could this be like the Close Encounters light up box where once the battery as gone you are screwed.

What you can't replace the battery yourself?

Collector editions are apparently being dispatched! Tried cancelling through the online chat system and was told it can not be cancelled due to it being ready dispatch.

Want sure so managed to get 4K one of each. Lonely position but I really like the steel.

Note, all the collectors editions have now gone.

Last edited:
It can be cancelled but you have to insist. They say they can't cancel so that they sell.
Once Zavvi have sent payment request on Debit/Credit Cards a request to cancel an order will fail as your order is preparing for dispatch
You will know when payment request has been done when you see pending transaction show up on your debit/credit card this can be checked with internet banking online

If you want to cancel an order with Zavvi you need to do this before zavvi send payment request to your bank

Zavvi don't operate like amazon where you can cancel an order before it's been dispatched even if payment request has been done

Always best to cancel a pre order the week before release date as in no later than Sunday as Zavvi sometimes start to process orders for payment from the Monday a week before release date.
Most times this happens on a Tuesday or Wednesday but can be as early as the Monday sometimes

Apparently the collectors editions are being despatched from Warrington HQ, not the Channel Islands as I was told by someone Royal Mail tracking now shows this received at / scanned at North West RDC (Regional Distribution Center), this should eleviate some anxiety regarding packaging, as usually Warrington warehouse should hopefully use boxes.

Reactions: jasong
Apparently I should receive the collectors edition on Saturday according to tracking

Reactions: jasong
Tracking?no tracking for overseas buyer or at least me anyway zavvi twats,probably cost them too much.
if this arrives in a Jiffy bag I cancel all other orders and demand a full refund as by time it gets here and like everything else I order from them of this sort it's normally a dinged up mess. Even here boxes if sent in one probably be of poor cardboard find them pretty flimsy.

Did you guys pay for tracking?

Tracking?no tracking for overseas buyer or at least me anyway zavvi twats,probably cost them too much.
if this arrives in a Jiffy bag I cancel all other orders and demand a full refund as by time it gets here and like everything else I order from them of this sort it's normally a dinged up mess. Even here boxes if sent in one probably be of poor cardboard find them pretty flimsy.

Did you guys pay for tracking?

If it arrives in a jiffy bag and it's not dinged up will you still be contacting them about using a jiffy bag?

No payment for tracking. In fact i've had tracking options via email, text message and obviously each links you to royal mail track 'n' trace but probably the best service you're ever going to get from zavvi.
It will be interesting to see what it arrives in still and how much (or little) protection it does have.

First time in ages been sent a tracking number for Zavvvi products. So I may have a CE on...

We have your item at North West RDC. We expect to deliver it on 13/07/2019 between 8:17am - 10:17am

Interesting...:coffee:

Orders will been shipped from Zavvi Guernsey warehouse and some from Hut Warrington warehouse

I would gather most orders that was shipped from Warrington would be for UK/Ireland address

Tracking only is provided when shipped from Warrington warehouse

Tracking is sometimes provided free even when you not selected it during ordering this happens when orders are shipped from Warrington
This happens a few times but not always.

I never bother selecting tracking with my Zavvi orders as most orders get shipped from Guernsey and that means no tracking even if you pay for tracking

Some will receive their orders in Box packaging and some very likely won't

I’ve always been sent tracking on vinyl, statues and or figures of some kind (never asked for it or selected a option for tracking). I think I might of for Donnie Darko too but it’s usually bigger items than steelbooks

I’ve always been sent tracking on vinyl, statues and or figures of some kind (never asked for it or selected a option for tracking). I think I might of for Donnie Darko too but it’s usually bigger items than steelbooks
You would get tracking for Vinyl and other items as those orders was shipped from Warrington warehouse and your shipping address is UK

I never get tracking with my vinyl orders as most of my vinyl orders is not shipped from Warrington