Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.1) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 2019
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck
Notes: Super limited print run 250 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.

VGgom1.jpgcvmB3l.jpghmtVdj.jpg
48714728312_d7d3fd1a5c_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean there won't be a Blufans WEA edition down the line then?
There won't be any Disney Blufans releases until the contract negotiation between Disney and its distributor in China is sorted
As to when that will be sorted it's not known yet

Fanatic label is not owned by Blufans
Fanatic Label is based in Hong Kong and have borrowed the same designing and production team from Blufans

It's possible you might see WEA releases at some stage from Fanatic label in Hong Kong if the issue between Disney and China distributor goes unresolved long term

Reactions: BluSteel2012
There won't be any Disney Blufans releases until the contract negotiation between Disney and its distributor in China is sorted
As to when that will be sorted it's not known yet

Fanatic Label is based in Hong Kong and have borrowed the same designing and production team from Blufans

It's possible you might see WEA releases at some stage from Fanatic label in Hong Kong if the issue between Disney and China distributor goes unresolved long term
Thanks buddy but then in the HDN group buys, this item, along with Avengers Endgame had Blufans on the title..??

Thanks buddy but then in the HDN group buys, this item, along with Avengers Endgame had Blufans on the title..??
Blufans is based in China and still will be doing WEA and OAB releases as normal but not Disney releases until Disney and china distributor issue is sorted

Fanatic is a label based in Hong Kong borrowing some of the designing and production team from Blufans but these releases are not a Blufans label release

Paul, he means the thread title, not on the actual product. And @Ehsan is right, they are still classed under the Blufans tag. I think that was more to indicate the new retailer was about the same quality as a Blufans product, but that's hard to do with a single tag. The actual release threads did make that clear though.

The Single Lenti edition is fantastic looking. Damn, I wish I had known before, then I would have jumped on it. Now it's foolish to even think about obtaining it, because most likely the prices will have gone through the roof. If someone wanted to prove me otherwise, let me know please. ;) (sealed/unsealed wouldn't matter)

Reactions: St4rlord