Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A1 is not that fresh. Fanatic beat them to the freshness. The only "fresh" art is on the lenti PLUS a screen cap. At least the plane is ok and they didn't do a Paramount.
This is true and it's really embossed nicely. I remember thinking I would have preferred that as a fullslip rather than the lenti on the other side if I had to choose, although that's nice too.

Last edited:
Wow, stunning. We've had this conversation before haven't we where I draw the line with venturing into that costly world too haha, but wow they look nice. I prefer the deluxe version out of the two but i'm sure you will make them look good when displayed.

Yep, back then, the Endgame figure wasn't announced yet.

Reactions: St4rlord
They said they would for Endgame, and also for the second Antman... which I found odd.
Missed out on blufans first ant-man and don't like it enough to pay ebay prices. I'm good for the Ant-man and wasp. Was really happy with Zavvis orange cover release, just a shame it wasn't gloss, but it still looks awesome.
Yeah, they couldn't do just Infinity War and leave out Endgame. Looking forward to that

Reactions: crib79 and DMD4k
If it's true they will end up doing Antman and the Wasp, it could spark their interest in doing Antman 1.

Reactions: davhyl
If I was choosing it would be the lenti I think. Nice. :thumbs:

@r.amghar
Group buy is live! Get your copy. Don't say you haven't been tagged. :naughty:

The first time I ordered from them, they were not. Had to pay import taxes. With my next orders I always sent them an e-mail as a precautionary measure. Don't know if they declare a low value by default now.

Omg I just woke up I have the night shift and I went on Hidef and saw a notification thank you so much for the tag!
I got the one click edition

Last edited: