Feb 14, 2013
Berkshire (UK)
Release Date: January 26th, 2014
Order Links:
Jsdvd.com - NT$1,180

B68928ASJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
Why didn't they use Chinese characters for the title on that slip? Looks like this is either a HK or SG release JSDVD put up for sale which could explain the ultra limited copies :dunno:

yeah or like how chip said ... like battleship. tw text on back of data sheet and thats it.

OR

a HK release ... like how they put up Frozen as HK

hopefully some of our TW members can post pics tho and prove us wrong.

Hey guys .......... it does exist.

http://dvd.jsdvd.com/product_info.php?cPath=124_268&products_id=31096

I saw it come in stock and I quickly bought one .... then it went offline .... its back now. I will say this tho ........ VERY UGLY so for completist collectors like me. It looks like they did a deal where they bought leftover stock maybe and then had to get them rewrapped ....... what I mean is ...... on the back paper at bottom it says nothing about taiwan and even says "told be sold in usa and canada" however the paper is not from the Best Buy or FutureShop one ... so its like the studio perhaps had them rewrapped (officially...) in some generic backing as even upc is whited out printed, nothing bootleg. So back is all english too.

Nothing to write home about, hard to know its TW , but I presume limited stock by the looks of it. *shrug*

Reactions: djs1401