Slipbox Carol (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.33) (Standard Edition) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 10,2018
(Pre order Time:Apr 11, 2018 Korea Time:2:00 PM)
Purchase link: Link
Price:
USD$34.89
Notes:
You’re guaranteed a copy if you order by APRIL 16 / 11AM (KOREA TIME)

watercolour cover for the slipbox + reversible cover sleeve for the disc case + folded brochure + patches
BD.jpg

Last edited:
it's an unnumbered edition. You’re guaranteed a copy if you order by April 16, so you can just order from their website.
oh right, i understand, but would stil like to know if there is a gb with hub shipping because customs in my country are a pain. oh well. thanks anyway

Last edited:
Looks gorgeous, even comes with the exclusive sticker. I'm so in. Order #18088!

I'm new to PA. I discovered how amazing their releases are last week. I'm so bummed I missed out on Moonlight! But I got an order in for Macbeth (Design B) and Blue Valentine last week. I can't wait until they come in!

Looks gorgeous, even comes with the exclusive sticker. I'm so in. Order #18088!

I'm new to PA. I discovered how amazing their releases are last week. I'm so bummed I missed out on Moonlight! But I got an order in for Macbeth (Design B) and Blue Valentine last week. I can't wait until they come in!

PA are really something special, some of my favourite imports in my collection are PA. Zero Dark Thirty being my favourite, Frank also gets an honourable mention :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
So bummed out I didn’t get the Carol Deluxe Box. May have to get this version as I haven’t seen the box set on eBay at all.

Oh God, that slip is so beautiful :drool:

I guess it is more like the thick grained paper PA used for their "watercoloured slips", namely Ernest et Celestine A and Rust and Bone 2nd edition

Aha, yes I have Ernest & Celestine but hadn’t considered that :thumbs: