Cars 3 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 14 at 9 AM UK time)
Price: £24.99

11514906-1964513856172936.jpg

11514906-2034513856300247.jpg
11514906-8584513856463912.jpg
11514906-2994513856523627.jpg
Cars 3_UK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled my order weeks ago for Cars 3 and did the same for Cars and Cars 2

I will get them in Jan sale :rofl:
£12 or less each and I will order :LOL:

Looks like this has some Embossing, so different to the US version. Not my picture. Surprisingly my copy hasn't turned up given that it was sent in Monday!
My last steel from Zavvi took about 9 days to arrive! Sent on a Tuesday, arrived the following Wednesday!

What do you expect it's another Disney release , we are lied to when these are dispatched and they are actually posted a few days after.
Don't break street date before Monday or you will get a slap on your ass :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: bigstevie8582
Getting a release delivered on the release date. How cruel life has become for us snowflakes.. :)

Well, it's just funny how before I could get a Dispatch on Thursday and still get an early delivery, I got the dispatch on Monday morning and I ain't got Jack all yet.......

Disney have re introduced release date restriction on some of their new releases this is why delivery don't arrive until release date or later
Postal carriers can be instructed not to deliver before a certain date this is nothing new been happening for years but can be not 100% reliable as you might get some not pay heed to the delivery date restriction notice

Disney are very strict when they apply release date restriction if the retailer ignore it they can be fined and also risk later new releases not delivered early to the retailer with delivery instead not until after release date.

Most in the UK/Ireland customers get delivery Monday or Tuesday/Wednesday when there is a release date restriction in place

Dispatch emails can still be sent as these have estimate delivery date in the email

Sometimes you will see someone have in hand before release date can be retailer staff or distributor staff or promotional copies in hand or the odd parcel that postal carrier ignores a delivery date instruction.

Best way to avoid postal carrier ignoring delivery date restriction is the retailer to delay collection of the parcels so they don't get delivered until release date

Last edited:
This one is gorgeous, Embossing and a nice gloss. Beautiful, The back of mine has a very minor dent but its barely noticeable.