Casablanca - 80th Anniversary Edition (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #65) [China]

Jhadur

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2016
Lee-on-the-Solent, UK
Group buy: hosted by Wreck HDN Shop

52830473302_5254e04fe1_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This exemplifies the very sad current state of the premium steelbook market. Uninspired WEAs of titles released multiple times. Even if that's temp art and they come up with exclusive art, why Casablanca? This thing is everywhere now. Sigh.

This exemplifies the very sad current state of the premium steelbook market. Uninspired WEAs of titles released multiple times. Even if that's temp art and they come up with exclusive art, why Casablanca? This thing is everywhere now. Sigh.
You are right but I felt very disappointed with the current steelbook when I got it. I wish it were like in the picture with that white border and not as it is: grey and very dark. Also the booklet that comes with the deluxe package is small and hard to read.

It's one of my all time favourite movies, so I want thr best release possible. If blufans can come up with something good, I'll be so happy to get it and I'm sure there are some others as me out there.

That I want more different titles of classic movies in steelbook (e.g. Giant, To Kill a Mockingbird, etc), yes, but I also want the best steelbook possible for the movies I love.

However, I feel this is just going to be same steelbook with different slipcover.

Reactions: Lutzo