Casper - 25th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order October 31 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £15.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing

12720120-8324811644952757.jpg

12720120-8294811645447076.jpg 12720120-1704811645342700.jpg 12720120-8214811645279574.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Greyback
Looks like this is going live today and not Sunday that Zavvi previously mentioned in the twitter post

I expect general sale around 6 PM today

Reactions: Flloydo
Code not working anymore missed out and had to pay full price this should have been going live at 12 noon not 11.00
With Red Carpert pre orders often go live before listed time
Can be 1- 2 hours before and even as much as 12 hours sometimes

General sale for example can be 25 min to 1 hour before 6PM it will go live

Also missed the code window on this one, thinking it was tomorrow as zavvi incorrectly teased... :rolleyes:

Nevermind, for the best really. Good to see in hand pics to make sure it's gloss before I waste money on a :BS: finish. I'll get it for £13.60 on release instead :thanks:

Lol why did zavvi say Sunday on twitter. Mongs

I would apologise for the misinformation but it’s not my fault.

I’ve whacked in a order for this one as it’s a childhood nostalgic film

Reactions: Robles
Link does not mention 4K

This is what the links says
zavvi.com/blu-ray/casper-zavvi-exclusive-blu-ray-steelbook
I think he means the Email sent out to RC members, just noticed it as well, it clearly is advertising Casper as a 4k release, incredibly misleading. I almost missed it as the top item on the email is the Invisible Man 4K steelook, then underneath is the Casper, also described as a 4K steelbook. Idiots....(n)

Casper - Zavvi Exclusive
4K Ultra HD Steelbook
RED CARPET EARLY ACCESS!
Secure your pre order of this Casper 4K Ultra HD Steelbook now! This classic 90s film is sure to immediately fill you with nostalgia so pre-order now!​

Reactions: paulboland
This is the image I got from zavvi yet when you click on it, it's blu-aryView attachment 490160
That's not a link that's an email :giggle:
Zavvi often list wrong info in emails

Thread OP clearly list this is a Blu-ray Steelbook and showing price £15.99
So it was clear from Wednesday October 21st when thread was created that this was a Blu-ray only Steelbook

Casper don't even exist on 4K UHD

That's not a link that's an email :giggle:
Zavvi often list wrong info in emails

Thread OP clearly list this is a Blu-ray Steelbook and showing price £15.99
So it was clear from Wednesday October 21st when thread was created that this was a Blu-ray only Steelbook

Casper don't even exist on 4K UHD

But that was what was attached to my link when I clicked on it. Anyway not buying. Maybe it's me but we're got to the stage now where 4k should be standard for remastering of old titles. Blu-underground and Arrow are proof it can be done