Celebrity Authentics - Arnold Schwarzenegger!!!!

thats bad ass man. I almost bought his ... sad I didnt now. awesome COA no doubt.

I would have gotten his on the original CA steel where I got Stan's auto on it already.

Reactions: blumaster
Celebrity Authentics is doing a 25% off sale on all in-stock items this coming weekend, November 26th through the 30th. I think I might go for one of Simon Pegg's items.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp and cooey
There goes my Terminator 2 poster! They've had it for almost 4 months and they decide to tell me tonight it's damaged!!!

image.jpeg

Any more details, they have had it like that in that condition since you sent it to them? :banghead:

that is not right! :mad:

I say we twitter and FB blast them until they make it right. They should refund the money, get you a new poster with signature, and get you all new signatures from the damage to boot!!! :punch:

@Wreck @bloodsnake007 @apsmith21 @blumaster @Ricker @Drum18

There goes my Terminator 2 poster! They've had it for almost 4 months and they decide to tell me tonight it's damaged!!!

View attachment 206105

Any more details, they have had it like that in that condition since you sent it to them? :banghead:

that is not right! :mad:

I say we twitter and FB blast them until they make it right. They should refund the money, get you a new poster with signature, and get you all new signatures from the damage to boot!!! :punch:

@Wreck @bloodsnake007 @apsmith21 @blumaster @Ricker @Drum18
OUCH! :blackeye: That breaks my heart @cooey! I'd be knocking fu**ing walls down if it was me! :box: :mad::mad::mad: I agree with Mike, that is NOT right! :angry: Those bastards better give you your money back or correct their f**k up (send you a new one)! o_O

Reactions: cooey
what's so ****** about it is they told Matt it arrived safely months ago. It's not their fault if it was damaged while in transit but they could've sure as hell said something a lot sooner.

but all hope is not lost, Poster Mountain might be able to fix it. @cooey definitely contact them and get a quote. And if you want, you can have CA send it to me and I'll forward it on to PM. Might still be worth having Arnold sign it in a non creased area if PM can fix it.

the problem is if you look there are multiple sigs on that poster a refund does not begin to cover the time and expense of getting all the other signatures. This is F**ked up beyond repair

and for them not to tell you for months is so shi**y its not even funny.

@blumaster problem is there is water damage too

this damage on the tube makes absolutely no sense to me

just say the word @cooey and I will spam them on FB and twitter! THE HDN ARMY WILL SPAM THEM UNTIL ETERNITY

Thanks everyone

Honestly to say I'm gutted doesn't even begin to say how upset I am. Annoyingly the only reply I've had so far is that they will substitute it for another item....yeah great but that doesn't exactly make up for it. I've replied to them and am no waiting for yet another reply. I do think that the poster is beyond repair though, and if any kind of repair could be done with how the signatures are on that wonderful crease are going to be truly screwed. I'll get in contact with Poster Mountain though and see what they say.

Honestly well and truly gutted! My T2 poster was my prized possession and now it's completely f*cked!

are they even offering a refund?!?

if you think at this point they are not going to do anything more post on their FB page and we will tear into them, nothing worse that a PR nightmare.

Poster Mountain are magicians. They won't be able to get it back to "mint" but I'm sure they'll be able to make it display worthy. Last time I received a quote from them to flatten and repair ink breaks, they told me about $350. I'm sure a lot of Ninjas around here wouldn't mind pitching in. Get into contact with Poster Mountain to confirm they can repair it, tell CA to have Arnold sign it in a non-creased area and than have them send it to me or another ninja to forward onto PM. I'm confident this poster will be hanging in your house in 2016. #keephopealive

and hopefully there is no water damage on the poster and it's just a spot on the tube.

The water damage you guys are seeing on the tube is actually parcel tape, there is no water damage.

I got in contact with Poster Mountain and they basically said they can try but it looks too far gone, plus it'll end up being very expensive regardless if it works or not.

And yet another morning I wake up to no reply from Celebrity Authentics, I'm not very happy with their customer service at all