[CHALLENGE] Nominate members who best embody the HDN community! (WINNERS CHOSEN)

Of these 10 candidates, please vote for the 5 members you think best represent the HDN spirit!

• Masterblaster

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • mlmaier84

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • teddyjun

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Ranavalone

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Choi Chungkwon

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • snooloui

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • ricster

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • Marcuszoller

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Aprilarrow

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • KD Scorp

Votes: 13 18.3%

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Has a member taken time out of their day to assist you with sourcing an item? Are they always there to answer your question or give helpful suggestions? Submit your thoughts on a member that should receive a challenge coin because of their contributions to the community.

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Nominate a member to be chosen for a Challenge Coin. Each member of HDN has one nomination vote. You cannot nominate multiple members!

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: Do what you've always been doing. Being a helpful, considerate and thoughtful member of HDN.

Please submit your nomination to this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner - previous winners of a coin will be excluded from this list.

FIVE (5) WINNERS & COIN.

Winners will be chosen on votes from you. TEN (10) finalists will make our poll and then voting will commence. The 5 winners will be the highest vote getters.

Nominations will close on August 5, 2014. Voting will commence then.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

Nominated members (and their nominations).

1. @poncholo
2. @bloodsnake007
3. @Apollon
4. @Borgschlumpf
5. @Naughtius Maximus
6. @Troll2Fan
7. @mlmaier84
8. @mnementh
9. @Bluprint
10. @Marcuszoller
11. @MGD
12. @Masterblaster
13. @PunkNinja
14. @HUBMUSWELL
15. @Masterblaster
16. @MK50
17. @G:Box
18. @teddyjun
19. @Ranavalone
20. @lgans316
21. @Apollon
22. @Drum18
23. @mlmaier84
24. @MGD
25. @works99
26. @Masterblaster
27. @djs1401
28. @Aprilarrow
29. @HUBMUSWELL
30. @G:Box
31. @poncholo
32. @mlmaier84
33. @MENTAL MAGPIE
34. @snsguy
35. @Marco86
36. @zesty
37. @mlmaier84
38. @Choi Chungkwon
39. @mlmaier84
40. @harry
41. @snooloui
42. @Ranavalone
43. @mlmaier84
44. @harry
45. @bigfub
46. @Flip
47. @mlmaier84
48. @mlmaier84
49. @MGD
50. @Munstarz40
51. @ricster
52. @Monkey2005
53. @teddyjun
54. @mlmaier84
55. @poncholo
56. @zoneism
57. @frankfish44
58. @Naughtius Maximus
59. @KD Scorp

Last edited by a moderator:
I nominate @Borgschlumpf, he has helped source Steels from Germany for the last couple of years and Has held onto them until a good 20 or so can be delivered safe and sound. He helped me aquire Death Race 1st release and Halloween 1 Remake, Gems in my eyes. Thanks.

Reactions: Wreck and MGD
Going to be a very hard one as I've met so many great people here, but I nominate David aka @Naughtius Maximus. His alerts through PMs are the very reason why I've managed to get several steels before they went OOS, and his GBs have always been flawlessly run. Not to mention the option to consolidate the steels at his home and the candy bar he sends out with every package. :D

Remember that staff will be getting/will have one so no point nominating mods/staff ;) :D

I'd like to nominate @mnementh as I appreciate the help he's given me in the past

Reactions: apsmith21
Had to flip a coin between @MGD & @Marco86 because both of those guys go so far beyond the realm Ninja that it would be virtually impossible to pick between the two. So fate has nominated "MGD" aka Young Matt one of the greatest Ninjas to ever dorn the mask! #NINJASET

Last edited:
aw-shucks! Thanks @Bluprint , but I don't deserve anything from you guys. For me, Just getting to know all the Ninjas is enough!

Thanks to the HDN staff for doing this wonderful event! It's been a blast!

breakfast-club-fist-pum.gif