Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: €14.99

91Q2VpOyqPL._SL1500_.jpg

91zx5KKH8rL._SL1500_.jpg

91XkRsjLT5L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it says not available from that seller

The article is no longer available from the seller, you have chosen. We will add the article to your shopping list shopping trolley set. From there you can click on the item to return to the page with the product details and try another provider.

back in stock alerts don't make much sense with amazon as they have an instant (real-time) stock availability system, so with sold out items in 99% of cases it's just single orders that got cancelled and then made available again. what's back in stock most likely is sold out again a couple of minutes (or seconds) later. i wish zavvi would have a similar system on their site. it would make everything so much more transparent and less chaotic....

Reactions: Ricker

The article is no longer available from the seller, you have chosen. We will add the article to your shopping list shopping trolley set. From there you can click on the item to return to the page with the product details and try another provider.

I've been watching it and occasionally it said that. But this time I was able to order. I'm not using the e-mail notifications, mines more instant :p

It's still available on Amazon.fr. Same steelbook, only €12.99

It would also be awesome if the bar bits were embossed, but I doubt that would happen

That would be awesome indeed, but i don't think they're doing this either...
I'm happy if they're giving this a nice glossy finish at least, that's the only thing i ask of them... :bag: