FFO, Germany
Release date: November 25, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €34.99
Note: Artwork inspired by "The Scream" by Edvard Munch

81ZPuZ5Q5uL._AC_SX342_.jpg

Chernobyl France 4K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered! I never mind the different spine on French steels so nobrainer for me.....now let´s wait for a finish....but I have high hopes for full gloss on this one....

I am unable to place an order; it says that it cannot be shipped to me. Has anyone from the U.S. been able to order this?

I'm assuming it's sold out, or at least been removed from sale for some reason. I'm in the UK and it's currently unavailable. Annoying because I looked last night, intending to order in the morning, and now it's gone. Fingers crossed it'll come back.

I'm assuming it's sold out, or at least been removed from sale for some reason. I'm in the UK and it's currently unavailable. Annoying because I looked last night, intending to order in the morning, and now it's gone. Fingers crossed it'll come back.
I've learnt my lesson on that. Always best to place pre-orders as soon as possible to avoid missing out. At least then you can always change your mind nearer release date (just make a note of it or place a reminder on your phone so you don't forget).

I've learnt my lesson on that. Always best to place pre-orders as soon as possible to avoid missing out. At least then you can always change your mind nearer release date (just make a note of it or place a reminder on your phone so you don't forget).
I imagine that if Amazon FR is getting this release, then other European outlets will too. Fingers crossed

It now says that it is unavailable. But I was there as soon as the listing was listed on the website. The U.S. is currently not able to order from like amazon FR and UK because of the coronavirus situation. It's very weird because I was ordering fine a month ago. But a customer service rep told me that I can't order now due to the increasing coronavirus cases and that they would prefer to serve to their European customers instead.

It now says that it is unavailable. But I was there as soon as the listing was listed on the website. The U.S. is currently not able to order from like amazon FR and UK because of the coronavirus situation. It's very weird because I was ordering fine a month ago. But a customer service rep told me that I can't order now due to the increasing coronavirus cases and that they would prefer to serve to their European customers instead.
It's unavailable for EU people as well, lol

I just checked cause I was considering buying it... Guess I should've considered sooner?

It's unavailable for EU people as well, lol

I just checked cause I was considering buying it... Guess I should've considered sooner?

No... It was available for me as well yesterday. Like I said, I was there as soon as it was listed on Amazon and others were ordering it. I just couldn't get it shipped to me because they aren't shipping to anyone in the U.S. But right now, it is unavailable for everyone, because they sold out

yeah it initially was for EU customers at least. I got my order placed.
Amazon are messed up all around the world. I placed order for Friday 13th set on Amazon CA and then 1 day later it become not outside of Canada.

yeah it initially was for EU customers at least. I got my order placed.
Amazon are messed up all around the world. I placed order for Friday 13th set on Amazon CA and then 1 day later it become not outside of Canada.
But I placed the order, there's no limit for EU. or at least for Italy, I was about to order Jojo Rabbit 4K from amazon.de and it would've shipped to me

Reactions: Joker88