Christmas Give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We're feeling a bit merry around here ...

And what better way to celebrate then by giving back?

Up for grabs is going to be a few things...

The first of which is the "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" blu-ray steelbook and Scanavo/Steelbook Pen that is made very nicely and matches the Iron Man FS steelbook in color. (its heavy and quality made for a pen)

There are some other things too that I will be adding later.

So, how do you become eligible to win?

Simply add 50 items to your collection between now and December 15th. That could be 50 steelbooks, or 25 movies, and 25 steels or 20 steels, 10 games, and 20 movies etc. You get the point. You dont have to own 50 steelbooks, you just need a combined 50 amongst all. Oh, and you gotta have atleast 15 posts ya' noobs. :p

If you hit your eligible quantity, then reply in this thread saying so!!! If you already got 50, great ... but you gotta reply in this thread as we cant be hunting people down.

Winners will be chosen at random with the cpu generated random site.

Ok, another prize package includes...

One of these bad boys ... (to be eligible for this one you must have a join date of these forums as of Nov 2010.)

unboxing6.gif

and a 100 pack of sleeves.

Another prize package includes:

The Grudge 2 DVD Steelbook, The Boondock Saints 2 DVD Steelbook, Blu-ray Mouse Pad, & a 100 pack of sleeves.

Those Eligible: (will update accordingly)

Justintime2k
Mr. Snowblood
darczap
c0mput3r
sixteenvolt420
Il Furiano
Eliter1
N3wk1d
Off_Contstantly
Blu-rayJunkie
black sunshine

Last edited:
Agreed. Are these going to be sold on the site soon ? What is the cost of these bad boys.

They will be sold on the site very soon, though they wont read Steelbook for legal reasons (those are all gone) You could take it get it screen printed on, or I may make some that say "Collector's Edition" I dunno, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.