Chungking Express (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #36) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: October 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click A (all 3 editions) - One Click B (without quarter slip) (Pre-order on October 15, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip) - $107.99 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click
Note: Total print run 3500 - Domestic 1700 - International 1700
Full Slip 1400 copies - Lenti 1600 copies - Quarter Slip not numbered

AE8AC866-0DBC-4E39-9802-7DE5BA8042B5.jpeg65EEDE92-8CC4-4120-8BFA-257484FB45BE.jpeg7269C4FE-E8D3-401F-9EFF-E75BE16E8BC2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I actually emailed them and there will be a new size protector specially for Nova Fullslip coming out in December :thumbs:
Cool! ... I've just purchased 30 of them for mine... >_<
They'd do a special size for Blufans fullslips as well since every size is too wide atm... but that's another story ;)

My paypal confirmed the payment was taken successfully, but there was no order shown on my order list on NOVA...WTF?
Yeah, I ordered a Full Slip afterwards as well and payment went through for that too, but in the last second there was an error message. Money will be refunded...

BTW only purchasing this becuase I've got a complete Nova collection, but it's foolish to pay 49$ of shipping fee...

Yeah, I ordered a Full Slip afterwards as well and payment went through for that too, but in the last second there was an error message. Money will be refunded...
I had the same issue when I tried to purchase the Grindhouse FS.Got lucky today and had the FS for Chungking go through with no issues .I logged into my account 5 mins before the live date and was doing a lot of F5 to refresh the page

I had the same issue when I tried to purchase the Grindhouse FS.Got lucky today and had the FS for Chungking go through with no issues .I logged into my account 5 mins before the live date and was doing a lot of F5 to refresh the page
I was online the entire time and chose the 1/4 slip when all of them were still available. I just tried to order the Full Slip afterwards cause the lenticular sold out so fast for scalp....collecting purposes and already received the refund Mail- noch biggie