Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 24, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
£24.99 is a bit high but I suppose disney and new. Was this made in 3D?
Any idea when the pre order goes live @digitalbabe ?
Can't have my phone on at work and my only chance is really lunch and a break in the late afternoon lol I'll probably miss it

"Subject to change."

Zavvi Maleficent. :squint: Never forget. :squint:

I certainly do not expect this to be the final Artwork

Same as MAleficent, they had used the white Movie Poster which was supposed to be the Artwork, but they did not use it after all
Now Cinderella is again Movie Poster, I am sure it will be same as Maleficent they will not use the Movie Poster for the steelbook, they will chnage artwork for sure. I could be wrong but RARELY do they use the Movie Poster for the cover of a steelbook !

As per IMDB, no 3D of the movie was made

do these ever come onto like the hut, instead of zavvi, i noticed some are on the hut?

I certainly do not expect this to be the final Artwork

Same as MAleficent, they had used the white Movie Poster which was supposed to be the Artwork, but they did not use it after all
Now Cinderella is again Movie Poster, I am sure it will be same as Maleficent they will not use the Movie Poster for the steelbook, they will chnage artwork for sure. I could be wrong but RARELY do they use the Movie Poster for the cover of a steelbook !

Zavvi is surely NOT going to make the same mistake twice :wow: :wow: :wow:

The Artwork is very graceful....And probably the iconic shot for the film...
Take a long look at the image on the steelbook. It is totally messed up.
Her legs would not only have to be insanely long-
she would also have to have a reverse knee joint like a flamingo...:wow:
(Underneath the dress she would have to be one of the aliens from THE ARRIVAL!):LOL:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Basil and Actarus