Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 24, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just dont know . EEK! The waist thing is a big deal for me .

IF I'd got a Disney Princess obsessed girl then that is terrifying that image could cause all sorts of eating disorders :dunno: .

You guys knock yourselfs out for me I can not buy into ANY of this imagery :banghead: .

Her waist looks ridiculously small.

The actress went on a liquid only diet to fit into it EEK! . I am just so pleased our girl is centred and into Dame Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Lawrence both of whom are stunning and balenced women :notworthy:.

Jennifer Lawrence told movie executives to F off when they said she was fat :kiss: .

Yes it looks a stunning steelbook , just not for me :D .

Reactions: chunk
If I miss this (I always freakin' miss the Zavvi Pre-Orders) I throw myself off the balcony ! right after I spend 100$ per copy on ebay :blackeye:

You shouldn't be surprised if you miss it because you predicted it. You're what you speak, so you can prepare your complaints in advance if/when it happens and relish the moment lol. The time & date have been provided so set a reminder on your device or write a note somewhere. As for me, easy pass till a price drop in the near future. Won't be paying 24.99 for this lol.

Not gonna lie, I REALLY enjoyed this great film! :drool: Definitely Pre-Ordering this once it goes LIVE! :cool: :thumbs: And it's our 11th Anniversary tomorrow so I'm gonna tell the wife that I ordered this as my gift to her :D, that'll earn me some LUCKY Points! :naughty: :woot: :D

You shouldn't be surprised if you miss it because you predicted it. You're what you speak, so you can prepare your complaints in advance if/when it happens and relish the moment lol. The time & date have been provided so set a reminder on your device or write a note somewhere. As for me, easy pass till a price drop in the near future. Won't be paying 24.99 for this lol.
But it costs $0.00 to order.
Secure a copy at £24.99. When/if the price drops- reorder and cancel the first.
That way you always have a lock on a copy no matter what....and it costs you $0.00 to do it that way!:D

Reactions: justhedudeman
But it costs $0.00 to order.
Secure a copy at £24.99. When/if the price drops- reorder and cancel the first.
That way you always have a lock on a copy no matter what....and it costs you $0.00 to do it that way!:D

Very true, but with the number of steels coming out, I'm prioritizing my interests. Easy pass.
It'll be easily available on HDN trade thread.

Reactions: C.C. 95

oh no what did I do :ohno: lol I've set a reminder now lets just see if it will become available when they say... but yes expensive for a 1 Disk since no 3D

I was supposed to be prioritizing as well, but so much nice stuff out there :wow:

Reactions: C.C. 95