Digibook Citizen Kane: 70th Anniversary Ed. - Best Buy Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
It looks like a digibook to me.

3158361.jpg

fo_citkane0911.gif

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Citizen+Kane%3A+70th+Anniversary+-+Blu-ray+Disc/3158361.p?id=2267726&skuId=3158361&st=citizen%20kane&lp=1&cp=1

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ords=citizen+kane+blu&x=0&y=0&tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
is this OOP + OOS?, link does not work, search did not list digibook and banner/link:

Exclusive Citizen Kane: 70th Anniversary Blu-ray
This package includes the movie and a special commemorative book — only at Best Buy.
See Citizen Kane special edition ›

While supplies last

give this message "Sorry, the page you requested was not found."

Looks like to me that Best Buy has deleted it out of their product catalog.

It might show up again later, but at the moment, I have to think it's now OOP.

I was sent an email that they weren't getting any more and cancelled my order. I'm so pissed. I waited and waited, got a deal on it and boom, best buy cancels it.

Those best buy sons a bitches. I'm at the store right now and they have three of these for sale still. I'm so pissed and happy at the same time!

ColombianLove41
Using Tapatalk on iPhone 4

Last edited:
Good news/bad news...

Was just at my BB & there were several copies on the shelf. Looks like they may be re-stocking. The bad news is that it's back to $34.99. I can help if anyone wants/needs a copy for their personal collection.

For some stupid reason, I just assumed Best Buy was gonna keep the $10.99 digibooks going indefinitely, now I regret not picking up a bunch for trading etc down the road :(

The great thing about this digibook is that (since it's hard to get it from BestBuy, if you're from Europe) it's going to be available soon on Amazon as well. ;)

Ah, right, January 17th. Well, that's pretty new ;) Strange that there are 2 of them listed, hmm...

Amazon has been listing sellers as regular prime listings. If you look under Where it tells you in stock or not, it lists the seller as "sold by...". I hope that helps. :movie: