carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Bad Boys II (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #76) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Bad Boys II (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #76) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Bad Boys II

GB CLOSED 29.5.2017

Release thread: Bad Boys II

View attachment 312473

Price: 900 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 55 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 72 CZK

Total: 1027 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to...

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano and ocielz
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Not sure if this matches up with your experience, but if you pay via a non-mobile browser, you should be able to fill out the notes.

On a mobile browser the notes field is dropped by Paypal.
I actually used my mobile to buy this edition and PayPal notes were available as per my screenshots. Not sure why or how but thankfully it did :angel: I do recall having issues before though when using mobile on the Blufans Finding Dory GB (the notes field was a no-show :confused:)

I actually used my mobile to buy this edition and PayPal notes were available as per my screenshots. Not sure why or how but thankfully it did :angel: I do recall having issues before though when using mobile on the Blufans Finding Dory GB (the notes field was a no-show :confused:)

HUH, that's interesting. Not sure why that would be - as far as I'm aware, it's not something the host has to set via paypal, but on the other hand, why it doesn't work the same way...something to investigate.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
HUH, that's interesting. Not sure why that would be - as far as I'm aware, it's not something the host has to set via paypal, but on the other hand, why it doesn't work the same way...something to investigate.
Yep, I'm not sure the ins and outs. I'm using my laptop now as we speak but definitely used my mobi to join this GB :D Very handy ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hey everyone! I'm just wondering how the new shipping arrangement is working? In the shipping terms it says there will be another group buy section for shipping but I can't find one?