Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice Blu-ray LENTICULAR Digibook Exclusive Edition from Target

Release date of July 19, 2016
Cost is $24.99 per copy + sales tax

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/batman-v-su...-blu-ray-dvd-lenticular-digibook/-/A-51164595

51164595_alt04-jpg.243589

51164595_alt05-jpg.243590

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com and can ONLY price match if it is the same when it ships to me.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $15.50 (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) USA @bloodsnake007
2) UK @mbennett76 x1 (Allegiant)
3) Ireland @paulboland - (BB8, Target Zootopia)
4) Slovenia @MrsRobinson
5) USA @Magoosh
6) Taiwan @chlove0916 x2
8) Canada @tridon
9) Austria @Engelskind x2
11) Canada @Stinky (combine)
12) Malaysia @ADS1114 x2 *DEPOSIT
14) Brazil @velocirafa *PAID DEPOSIT
15) Brazil @Polak
16) UK @Narg
17) UK @steady
18) UK @iheartsteel
19) Russia @golomidov_alex
20) USA @adarkcorner

21) UK @hammerdave
22) UK @Jb162009 (Gods, DP)
23) Canada @Netclone (include Deadpool)
24) UK @Cymon H (combine with Allegiant)
25) Slovenia @MrsRobinson x1 (2nd copy)
26) USA @MGD
27) South Africa via USA @ripclaw
28) UK @sieffer *PAID
29) UK @cowbuster
30) USA me

31) Finland @Ranavalone x2
33) Ireland @luke98
34) UAE @tombarca (combine with Allegiant)
35) Brunei @H11

Last edited:
hi everyone, just a quick note. I will not be ordering for a bit. So if anyone sees a price drop, please tag me and I'll jump in. Given that Target has a hard time price matching, I'd rather not get orders placed when the price is this high.

hi everyone, just a quick note. I will not be ordering for a bit. So if anyone sees a price drop, please tag me and I'll jump in. Given that Target has a hard time price matching, I'd rather not get orders placed when the price is this high.
@apsmith21 Price drop? I can wait for it, but I do want 1x :hungry: Thanks Andy :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hi Andy
1 to Ireland please.
Combine with Target Zootopia Exclusive 3D slipcover and (Walmart Exclusive Star Wars BB8 Slipcover)
BB8 Slipcover I already paid for

Thanks
Paul

Hi Andy,

Please put me down for 1 US :thumbs: I don't have good luck with Target online :confused: & don't have a decent actual Target store close by living in NYC.

Hi Andy,

Please put me down for one (1) to Canada.

This can be combined with my order for the Zootopia, Deadpool and Allegiant exclusives/steelbooks. I don't mind waiting until the July 19 release date to combine all four.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.