carllenc

[CLOSED] Deadpool 2 E5B UNnumered (FilmArena Exclusive) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Deadpool 2 E5B 3D UNnumered (FilmArena Exclusive) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive Deadpool 2

Release thread: Deadpool 2

View attachment 379097

Price: 700 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 42 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 57 CZK

Total: 799 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same information in the...

Read more about this group buy...

Two questions, how long is this group buy open, and when I send my paypal payment will it be converted to CZK immediately, or will I have to calculate the conversion beforehand so I know how much to send?

Two questions, how long is this group buy open, and when I send my paypal payment will it be converted to CZK immediately, or will I have to calculate the conversion beforehand so I know how much to send?
Hi @DeathByCinema, and welcome to HDN! :)

I believe the GB will stay open until the allotted amount is gone (30 left at the time of posting). As for payment, the buy button is setup to use CZK, so you should be ok to just simply click it and continue through to checkout with no issues. Just in case I may have anything wrong, I'll tag GB hosts @carllenc and @CollectorEmtee for confirmation.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else around the forums. Enjoy your time with us! :thumbs:

@carllenc @CollectorEmtee Hey Guys, just to let you know I helped @bluemoonmini through joining this group buy on Twitter today. Payment should be made, and he’s sent the email.

This is his first HDN Group Buy so if anything is wrong, it’s probably my fault. :LOL: But I just wanted to let you guys know.
No worries, thanks for letting us know + @bluemoonmini Welcome to the group buy section! :thumbs:

Reactions: TheJoker
Paid and e-mail sent a while ago already, couldn't add PP notes either. Wrote this comment just in case
Just checking in to confirm my order went through when I paid it :) It says under "my purchases" that my payment had been validated soon after I completed the PP transaction, but as there has been no info from the GB host, I felt the need to write this additional message

Just checking in to confirm my order went through when I paid it :) It says under "my purchases" that my payment had been validated soon after I completed the PP transaction, but as there has been no info from the GB host, I felt the need to write this additional message
Sorry for the later reply, if you can find yourself on the "my purchases" tab and it says your payment was validated then you are all set.

Reactions: Chokwe