[CLOSED] Game of Thrones Season 4 (Best Buy or Target)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to gauge the interest in this set from members here. GB fees apply of $4 for the first, and $1.50 for the next.

Quantity limit of 2.

Price is based on request at time of order - all cost will included at time of purchase (including 5.5% sales tax).

Best Buy will have two new slip cover sets as well as Stark, Targaryen and Lannister.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/game-of...bonus-disc/1213043.p?id=3311884&skuId=1213043

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/game-of...bonus-disc/1213025.p?id=3311911&skuId=1213025

Target will have a special edition with photo book by Robert Ball, current price of $44.99+tax
http://www.target.com/p/game-of-thrones-season-4-blu-ray-target-exclusive/-/A-16127459

Remember that I don't know the size of these or the weight of the package, so it's impossible to quote shipping internationally at this time.

When I do steelbooks or collectible editions - 1 of them is $13.41 to most locations.
$1.30 insurance per $100 will be included in any quote.

Requesting list:

1) @djs1401 BBY x1 Tyrell UK *HOLD
2) @fishcp2 x1 Tyrell x1 Martel USA *HOLD
3) @Rotor1999 x1 of each + Target Edition UK (paid for items)
4) @nemesis45 x1 Tyrell x1 Martell
5) @Big_Gareth UK x1 Tyrell x1 Martell *shipped 2/19/2015
6) @Apinamakina Finland x1 Tyrell
7) @Mikkeli Finland x1 Tyrell x1 Martell *shipped 2/19/2015
8) @Kurgen1975 UK x1 Martell *shipped 2/19/2015

9) @shdl83 uk x1 tyrell
10) @karma2578 UK x1 tyrell

Last edited:
May I please have 1 x UK.
I would like the Green Tyrell slipcover from BestBuy.
Could you please hang onto it and ship with Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 steelbook.
Cheers Andy

Reactions: apsmith21
Gee, I've visited this thread more than once and forgot to post. :bag:

Anyway, 1x Tyrell and 1x Martell, please. Shiping within the USA.

Reactions: apsmith21
Would love to get all 5x BB versions plus the 1x Target edition - but I can see your limit is 2.
Could you run this through as 3x separate orders for me.
I'm in the UK BTW...

Would love to get all 5x BB versions plus the 1x Target edition - but I can see your limit is 2.
Could you run this through as 3x separate orders for me.
I'm in the UK BTW...

Are you able to pay for these in advance? This is a very large order for me to place.

Are you able to pay for these in advance? This is a very large order for me to place.
Yep - more than happy to pay for it all now. Can you PM me the total sum (or as best as you can calc for now) along with payment info and I'll send over the funds...

P.S. Not sure what's gone on up-top there, but now you only have me down as:

3) @@Rotor1999 x1 Tyrell x1 Martell

Yep - more than happy to pay for it all now. Can you PM me the total sum (or as best as you can calc for now) along with payment info and I'll send over the funds...

P.S. Not sure what's gone on up-top there, but now you only have me down as:

3) @@Rotor1999 x1 Tyrell x1 Martell

That's all I was willing to honor without advance payment.

Can you send a conversation to me please and we'll chat payment details. It will be item cost only, as I won't quote shipping until they are in hand.

Thanks

Hi I've not posted here in a long while but I would love to get 1 x Best Buy Martell and 1 x Best Buy Tyrell if possible? I'm in the UK. Many thanks!!

Price on Best Buy has dropped to $34.99 + tax, and remaining costs as listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.