[CLOSED] GB#2 (Masterbl) - Play.COM Exclusives Iron Man 1 & Iron Man 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi , im offering here also a Groupbuy since im doing one on a German Forum.

The prices are not known yet , but my surcharge of 3 Euros will cover the time and work that is involved with hosting a GB. The HDN fees which are stated in Paragraph 12 are also covered in this surcharge. If you would like to give a tip that would be fine.

As usual , whoever joins must also fulfill his or her commitment.

I will be editing this Thread as time goes on.

Prices will be announced here as soon as they are online.

Take care John

Here are the Titles ....

mb_gb1.jpg

mb_gb2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance to still get an Iron Man? I would assume not since its sold out, but if there's room then I'd go for one copy to the US, please. :)

Last edited:
Hi John, if still possible, could you please add 2 more additional copies of Iron man and 2more additional copies of iron man 2 for me? Thank you so much : )

Hi, John -

If it's not too late to join the party, I'd like to request one copy each of IM & IM2, please?

Thanks so much -
Rory

If it is still possible, I would like to get 2 Iron Man's and 2 Iron Man 2's shipped to US.

Thanks

Hello!

I would like 1 iron man and 1 iron man 2 if there are any still available. Shipping to Singapore.

Thank you! :D

Hey John,

Could you perhaps PM me your address? I managed to put in an order with play.com, but had to put down a made up address. And since (I hope) I should make it to your list here, I thought it would be best if they send my order to you as well and you get them out to me together. So if you'd be willing to do that just drop me a PM. Thanks!

Hi John,

When will we be finding out whether or not we are getting a copy?

hey guys, I'm updating john's list for him right now so everyone knows where they stand - if he has enough copies for everyone.

however, for this group buy, I've asked for a strict 1x copy limit for both Iron Man and Iron Man 2.

Anyone that ordered more than 1 copy will only be able to receive 1 of those.

Multiples of SPR, Shooter, GI Joe will be allowed, depending on John's total stock amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.