[CLOSED] GB#2 (Masterbl) - Play.COM Exclusives Iron Man 1 & Iron Man 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi , im offering here also a Groupbuy since im doing one on a German Forum.

The prices are not known yet , but my surcharge of 3 Euros will cover the time and work that is involved with hosting a GB. The HDN fees which are stated in Paragraph 12 are also covered in this surcharge. If you would like to give a tip that would be fine.

As usual , whoever joins must also fulfill his or her commitment.

I will be editing this Thread as time goes on.

Prices will be announced here as soon as they are online.

Take care John

Here are the Titles ....

mb_gb1.jpg

mb_gb2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will take 4 x iron man 1 if possible.

Send to Uk.
Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Hope you can help as I cant even purchase these as all sold out.
Shame as play is primarily a uk store. :(

Last edited:
Hey Masterblaster,

can u please put me down for 3x Iron Man 2? (it's available again). Thanks in advance. :)

Hey Masterblaster,

can u please put me down for 3x Iron Man 2? (it's available again). Thanks in advance. :)

Im terribly sorry but since you are located within Germany i will have to deny your request.

REASON- living within the EU you could have ordered yourself. This Groupbuy is for those not able to order themselves or not living in the EU.

IF you have objections to this decision you can gladly contact me by PM at any time.

Thanks for your understanding.

John

Im terribly sorry but since you are located within Germany i will have to deny your request.

REASON- living within the EU you could have ordered yourself. This Groupbuy is for those not able to order themselves or not living in the EU.

IF you have objections to this decision you can gladly contact me by PM at any time.

Thanks for your understanding.

John

Hey John,

no problem. Just didn't know that it's not for european people. Fortunately i was able to catch a copy myself before it went oos again.

Cheers

Hi John, if its still open, I would like to get:

1x Iron Man
1x Iron Man 2
1x GI Joe Rise of Cobra

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.