[CLOSED] GB: G.I. Joe Retaliation (ES Exclusive - UK) International Members

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
View attachment 33525

As per my Terminator Salvation GB, this is for international members only since UK members will have adequate time in which to purchase a copy, anybody who has purchased from the Terminator and/or H&G GB can of course combine shipping and have them sent together, but bare in mind this isn't out for a while so there will be a lengthy wait.

Link: https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?p=606402&posted=1#post606402
Release Date: 22nd July 2013
Price: £26.99 + £1 per copy GB fee, + £1 towards packaging costs = £28.99 + shipping as outlined below, + Paypal fees, as I can't accept gift payments
Tips are at the discretion of the buyer, they are appreciated but not compulsory
Payment required by: 10th July
Limited to 2 copies per member
There are 65 spots available for this GB.
If you put your name down, I will give you until 15th May to back out, but after that please no backing out as it is a huge inconvenience. However, back outs won't be allowed just so that you can jump to another GB.

Shipping fees are as follows:

Europe: £10.25 with tracking, so the total cost for 1 will be £40.84 and for 2 copies it will be £70.84
Rest of The World: £12.50 with tracking, so the total cost for 1 copy will be £43.16, and for 2 copies it will be £73.17
UK: £4.10, so the total cost will be £34.46

Participants

1) wjasoncul - USA *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
2) manunited - Germany *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
3) leobzrra - Brazil *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
4) Nlandeh - Sweden *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
5) Staind - Germany *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
6) Nyrvana - Canada - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
7) irvine3008 - Malaysia *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
8) irvine3008 - Malysia - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G AND TS *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
9) athana - Thailand *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
10) athana - Thailand *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
11) pttgc - Thailand *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
12) pttgc - Thailand *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
13) vinsanity - USA *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
14) vinsanity - USA *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
15) Blayze17 - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID* TERMINATOR *SHIPPED*
16) riccalouca - Belgium *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
17) Hilo84 - Germany *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
18) bluraysteel - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID*
19) bluraysteel - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID*
20) Kurko10 - Finland *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
21) AlexG - USA - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G AND TS *PAID* *SHIPPED*
22) rodtp - Australia *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
23) MasterBlaster - Germany *INVOICED* *PAID*
24) MasterBlaster - Germany *INVOICED* *PAID*
25) BluRayJunkie - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
26) BigBlizz - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
27) DevilSmoke - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
28) extantsrevenge - Germany *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
29) extantsrevenge - Germany *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
30) alvoi - Norway *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
31) Dano - USA *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
32) GTA IV - Austria *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
33) Destron - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
34) ckman88 - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
35) Kuzco - France (UK?) *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
36) themortalplague - USA - TO BE SHIPPED WITH TERMINATOR SALVATION *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
37) Bubbie - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
38) Bubbie - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
39) biscuitnoir - Canada (NO SHIPPING FEES) *INVOICED* *PAID*
40) biscuitnoir - Canada - *TRADING FOR IM2 UK* TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G AND TERMINATOR SALVATION *INVOICED* *PAID*
41) jeffster15 - USA *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
42) boba_fett300 - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
43) boba_fett300 - Canada *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
44) Polak - Brazil *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*
45) steveguna - USA *INVOICED* *PAID* *SHIPPED*

Removed due to none payment:

40) Researcher - India *INVOICED*
29) KilloWertz - USA *INVOICED*
36) grospaquet31 - France *INVOICED*
37) grospaquet31 - France *INVOICED*
42) donovan52780 - USA *INVOICED*

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys, I woke up this morning and Play have tried to charge for 70 of the orders early which = £1900, once again I am not rich so the funds weren't there which resulted in the 70 copies getting cancelled.

I have contacted ES to try and resolve this and I will let you all know ASAP what they say. I am very sorry that this has happened, but I won't let it drop with ES until something is resolved.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

YES!

"Hi Ben,

I was expecting your email today!

Before I write anything more about how bemused I am with Play, I was up early today and noticed the GI Joe problem. I managed to adjust the available quantity on Play before your orders were sold to other customers, so do not fear – we have enough copies to supply your GB left. Obviously your orders on Play have been cancelled down, but the stock is available.

Anyway, I’m as disappointed as you are, not least because it means that my Saturday is now taken up with answering emails on this issue. Needless to say more emails will be heading Play’s way in a minute to try and find out what is going wrong – I’m not prepared to load any more exclusives until this issue is definitely resolved.

Regards,

Luke"

I am not gay, but if Luke was here right now I could kiss him :p so don't worry guys, your copies are secure.

Good news Ben and glad your efforts have not been in vain :)

Already seems to me that Luke is front runner for the HDN "best customer service from an online retailer 2013 award" ;)

I do hope Play get this sorted though - ironically the scalpers on eBay would not be affected by this as they take the money at point of order, so would have funds in place(and more due to mark up) to cover such an error)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Given that this is the same artwork as the rest of the world, but with nothing extra like you get with the US release and the recently announced blufans release, I will allow members to back out if they wish to do so. Personally I don't want 3 versions of this, I just want the best one which IMO will be the blufans release.

So if you would like to back out, just PM me. I will allow back outs for the next week, but after that everyone who is still in the GB will be expected to honour their commitment.

Sorry, guys. I've been so busy I've barely had 5 minutes to get on here! I'll reply to all PM's over the next couple of days and sort through what needs to be sent, please bare in mind that it isn't easy running 3 consecutive GB's with different members all asking to drop out of my GI Joe one, I have the H&G one to deal with, plus Terminator Salvation and this one so please be patient and rest assured you will get your steels.