carllenc

[CLOSED] IT CHAPTER TWO E1 (Black Barons #26 Exclusive) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new resource:

[OPEN] IT CHAPTER TWO E1 (Black Barons #26 Exclusive) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of IT CHAPTER TWO

Release thread: IT CHAPTER TWO

View attachment 475383

Members who will sign up for both GBs (E1 + E2)
will get these two editions packed in a free HARDBOX fullslip.
Please remember this information when planning your shipping combination.

View attachment 475384

Price: 1599 CZK
Paypal Fee: 7% - 112 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 128 CZK

Total: 1840 CZK

After the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with following information in...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• 92B65189-5C9E-4ACB-BE40-FB652D6A8000.png
    92B65189-5C9E-4ACB-BE40-FB652D6A8000.png
    765.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Hi, is it possible to purchase 1 copy of E1 and E2, including the bonus boxset? PLMK.Thanks, Francisco.

Interested, but is it just me or is the picture not loading properly? I want to see what E1 looks like.

Have you checked out the release thread? The photos are in the OP (first post)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Hi, is it possible to purchase 1 copy of E1 and E2, including the bonus boxset? PLMK.Thanks, Francisco.

GBs are closing today per this post from @CollectorEmtee so this is probably sold out by now.

There should be 18 copies of each edition and maybe Karel will be able to add some copies to the individual GBs later. But keep in mind that these GBs wont stay open that long as FA is starting their pre-orders very soon and we have to make it before they do that, meaning closing them likely tomorrow already. Thank you for your understanding and good luck to everyone ;)

Iron Man, Thanks for your prompt reply. I've also emailed Karel about this. How will we able to reserve 1 of the 18 additional copies of each edition? thanks, Francisco.

Iron Man, Thanks for your prompt reply. I've also emailed Karel about this. How will we able to reserve 1 of the 18 additional copies of each edition? thanks, Francisco.

You're welcome. Unfortunately as mentioned earlier, they're sold out. But it wouldn't hurt to PM @CollectorEmtee and double check. If they can help, they will.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee