Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Justice League: Gods and Monsters Blu-ray Steelbook from Target

Pre-order cost is $?? per copy
Sales tax of ? per copy

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $4.00 for the first copy and $1 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $14.40
UK - $14.40
Canada -> $11.50 (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) @hellboydce x1
2) @stevew1978 x1 *invoiced
3) @Polak x1 *invoiced
4) @Tacozilla x1
5) @viper0210 x1
6) @whited001 x1 *invoiced
7) @Ranavalone x1 **paid
8) @DylanDog75 x1 *paid
9) @Agentcooper x1
10) @chronicpoetic x1
11) @xixhd x1
12) @Simon1976uk x1
13) @D4vem88 x1
14) France @metis x1
15) UK @Sugnid x1
16) Australia @kezzar111 x1 **mondo
17) UK @kaneo911 x1
18)
19)

Figure:
1) @Narg x1 **mondo
2) @jackanape x1 **figure
3) @Pattman06 x1 **figure
4) UK @Shane Dale x1 **figure
5) USA @ripclaw x1 **figure
6)
7)

Shipped:
1) @Futurhythm x1 (requested 2x) shipped 8/5
2) @eps999 x1 (requested 2x) shipped 8/5
3) UK @jitstark x1 shipped 8/4

Wreck assisted:
1) @Danzigg1979 x1 **Wreck to assist
2) @mnementh x1 **Wreck to assist
3) @morgand1987 x1 **Wreck to assist

Reserve:
1) UK @hiphopnrap x1
2) USA @sirdizzy x1

Last edited:
Hi. Haven't joined a group buy before, but if possible could I have a copy sent to UK please? If you could let me know what I need to do I'd be grateful. Many thanks

Shouldn't be a problem, no payment required until they are in hand. I'll advise further soon.

Reactions: Simon1976uk
Just a quick status update everyone, heard from our sources about the online listing, and due to some stock issues it's not been live on Target.com yet.

So, may have to ask folks here to help, and get copies in store - will advise as I know more.

Keep in mind I'm doing the very large Mondo Target GB as well, so will get to you folks as soon as I can.

Thank you!

2 to Canada thx!

A member reported in the USA Justice League thread that HMV Canada is supposed to get these, from the info they got from staff.

Do you want to try and source from there rather than grabbing copies from Target? LMK please

A member reported in the USA Justice League thread that HMV Canada is supposed to get these, from the info they got from staff.

Do you want to try and source from there rather than grabbing copies from Target? LMK please

Oh cool, in that case I will see if HMV Canada get these. If not than I will get it from you. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: apsmith21
Hi everyone, just an update, I've been in contact with a number of members here and I'm also visiting a couple of stores to get as many copies as possible.

Please note that this edition is not listed on the website at all, so the price per item will be slightly higher if they are shipped to me and reshipped to you.

I'll keep everyone updated about how many copies we are able to source as soon as I know it.

Thanks!

Reactions: Danzigg1979
Hi Andy

1 copy to my US address please. Also, please combine with my other GB's that I've signed up with you for.

Thanks and :thumbs:

Hey Andy
Any Chance Of 1 to the UK please
Please Ship With Any Other GB's
I think I'm on your GB for the Mondos

DSCN1727.JPG
Well it looks like this is really limited. I went to the So. Portland store at opening and bought all they had, 3. Then I drove a half hour away and cleaned out their stock of 1. So I have a total of 3 for the GB. Sorry, I needed 1 of the 4.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Status
Not open for further replies.