[CLOSED]Mission Impossible (1-3) (Play.com Exclusives) Group Buy for USA members only

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Mission Impossible 1, 2, 3.

Items will be shipped from the UK to HDN directly and then resent to USA members.

PRICE: £10.99 EACH + applicable GB fees + UPS import fees + shipping.

Release date of December 17, 2012.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things ALWAYS arrive in great shape from play.com.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

THERE IS NO JUMPING BETWEEN GROUP BUYS.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: 2 per title, per user.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks.

Reserve list:

Mission Impossible 1
1) me
2) {param}
3) RobertJoseph17 x2
5) {param}
7) {param}
{param}
9) {param}
11) {param}
12) {param}

Mission Impossible 2
1) me
2) Wreck
3) RobertJoseph17 x2
5) Jericho
6) adrenaline78
7) Liselotte
{param}
9) AirZonk
10) spawnshop
11) Marina Blue
12) marmup
13) bruinsinla

Mission Impossible 3
1) me
2) Wreck
3) RobertJoseph17 x2
5) Jericho
6) adrenaline78
7) Liselotte
{param}
9) AirZonk
10) spawnshop
11) Marina Blue
12) marmup
13) bruinsinla

Last edited:
sending payment now (hopefully I put it in the notes section too, but in case I didn't here is this post) :)

"Thank You Andy!"

Payment made, I put my name in the notes section.

Thank You Andy for all your help, hard work, and trouble!

It is greatly appreciated! :oohyeah:

Hey folks, as an update, our account was billed for these this morning. So they should be shipping to our contact soon.

I'll keep you updated as more info is available.

FYI - somehow these steelbooks were sent BACK to play, instead of to our friends in the UK.

Thanks Hermes! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've got an inquiry in to the powers that be - they'll look to get it sorted shortly but there may be a small delay due to the upcoming Christmas break.

More info to come.

UPDATE: These are being shipped to me and should arrive by Friday!

I have taken the day off from work so I can be there when the package arrives. Typically I see the UPS truck at the latest in the early afternoon.

I will be unable to package anything on Saturday but hope to have a few packages mailed that morning - with the potential of everything being mailed by Wednesday next week (hopefully).

So my request to you, group buy members, please be available to send payment for shipping costs (UPS to me, USPS to you, and a small bit of customs fees) THIS WEEKEND, or if I can invoice you earlier, perhaps FRIDAY.

I will be COMBINING ANYONE that has requested items from both Mission Impossible and Lawless.

Thank you.

Hi Andy,

If you have an extra set after all is said and done I will take a one! :scat:

Shipping payment sent.

Thank You Andy for all your help, hard work, and trouble!

It is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! :oohyeah:

Reactions: apsmith21
"Thank You Andy!"

My son received the beautiful "Mission Impossible" 1,2, & 3 UK Play.com Exclusive Steelbooks in mint condition and professionally packed and shipped!

I want to Thank You Andy and your UK helper for all your hard work, time, and trouble in this great group buy, my friends!

It is most GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! :oohyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.