cooey

Kimchi [CLOSED]Passengers (KimchiDVD Exclusive) (One Click Edition) Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Reactions: digitalbabe
Hi Cooey,
Just clicked and paid for this groupbuy of One-Click Kimchi Passengers. Payment went thru and no problem redirecting. Guess only way we know if we purchased this would be from email saying we paid. Also, didn't see qty available while purchasing, so I just went to buy this so I wouldn't miss this. Perhaps u need to add the QTY available on GB list. So guessing once it reach to Hubs is when we find out our tracking number after we pay invoice 2???

Hi Cooey,
Just clicked and paid for this groupbuy of One-Click Kimchi Passengers. Payment went thru and no problem redirecting. Guess only way we know if we purchased this would be from email saying we paid. Also, didn't see qty available while purchasing, so I just went to buy this so I wouldn't miss this. Perhaps u need to add the QTY available on GB list. So guessing once it reach to Hubs is when we find out our tracking number after we pay invoice 2???

The qty available is on the overview information part :) Look on the top left for the information box, it says the qty available right there :)

Last edited:
Hi Cooey,
I have paid for one click Passengers but I think I have forgotten to put in my information. Can you check please. Thank you very much!

Hello @cooey just a question for you. If you weren't using this new gb system when would you have made the gb thread and when would have been the payment deadline? As I know typically gbs come available before payment is due and jusy curious of the actual time frames from one system to the other any ways thanks

Hello @cooey just a question for you. If you weren't using this new gb system when would you have made the gb thread and when would have been the payment deadline? As I know typically gbs come available before payment is due and jusy curious of the actual time frames from one system to the other any ways thanks

GB would've been live at the same time, closing at the same time and payment deadline would've been 3 days after the deadline for this one.

so I did not see a spot to enter my username when paying and my pp email is different than the one I use here but I'm Wes

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
The qty available is on the overview information part :) Look on the top left for the information box, it says the qty available right there :)
Ok I found this and thank u for pointing it out this way I know for future GB u will most likely use this. Anyway, was reading more on bottom of page and didn't catch this last time but it says we are suppose to send u a PM with PayPal transaction number after we paid this. In your old payment system u said we didn't have to PM u. Do u still want me to PM u the information or are we good.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Ok I found this and thank u for pointing it out this way I know for future GB u will most likely use this. Anyway, was reading more on bottom of page and didn't catch this last time but it says we are suppose to send u a PM with PayPal transaction number after we paid this. In your old payment system u said we didn't have to PM u. Do u still want me to PM u the information or are we good.

You're good this time around as I've got things tied up for your one (and everyone else that has paid to this point)

With this being the new system I don't get set as much info on email so with the addition of the PM it'll help me tie things up on my spreadsheets :)

@cooey just wanted to make sure there was not a problem with my purchase as it seems to have disappeared from my '"Your Purchases" tab in the Group Buys section. I have the email confirmation and it was available there previously, so not sure what happened and wanted to ensure there were no issues

@cooey just wanted to make sure there was not a problem with my purchase as it seems to have disappeared from my '"Your Purchases" tab in the Group Buys section. I have the email confirmation and it was available there previously, so not sure what happened and wanted to ensure there were no issues

Yeah you're all good buddy :)

Not sure why it would've disappeared though.....maybe Andy can help? @apsmith21

• Thanks
Reactions: bigdaygt